The Mighty Boosh Thread

Wet Banana

i used to like it, but theres much better stuff out there its far to heavily targetted towards students, and in whole students are pricks.

havent bothered with the third series cause basically its not even worth watching the first series was funny

Anybody else obsessed with the 'Boosh?

I pretty much know all the script from all three series :$

I'm going to see them live in November, can't wait!

Where abouts as I'm going to the Nottingham Ice Arena to watch them on the 9th. Top act.

howard moon is a legend.

Good man. I recon Moons funnier then Vince, just alot funnier. But then again, John Crocker, the fox. Best charecter in the whole thing.

'Get away, Right?!' Lol.

it is great. is there a s03e06? not seen it yet if there is one.

The last episode of that, apauling series, was 'Party' Or 'Birthday', Something like that anyway. Where its Howards birthday, but it ends up being Vince's party.

I'm an addict :(

S03E06 is online, it's where Vince has to fit into some super tight drainpipes to be able to be in the band, The Black Tubes.

I think it's all awesome. I remember when my sisters bf got the first DVD like 2.5 years ago when no one else was into it, now it's just exploded. It's good though.

They're kinda completely different, but just as funny, if not funnier. Series 1 is set in a Zoo, series 2 is set in the flat above the Nabootique, and then 3, obviously set in the shop itself. But they always go on adventures and stuff, so they end up all over the place.