Hope "team Kit" 2008

Waynio

they look pimp wayne, ive got dibs on the headset when you come to sell it :P

nice chair aswell (Y)lol

btw do you have any second-hand/old headsets hanging around int shop like hope, viz, fsa etc for cheap.

or be able to fix, a fooked deng one.

cheers Toby (Y)

they look great on their own but i cant see many bikes looking good with them on ....

I dunno, I reckon a lot of zoo riders might get the to co-ordinate. I think its a lovely colour, that stem looks really really nice as well as the disc :)lol maybe green spokes on the rotor too? or is that too far? :P

I dunno, I reckon a lot of zoo riders might get the to co-ordinate. I think its a lovely colour, that stem looks really really nice as well as the disc :)lol maybe green spokes on the rotor too? or is that too far? :P

That would be a bit pointless dont you think?? Will rub off after a while!

Look nice though.

That bike is now owned by djb on this forum.

Nice hubs...doubt they will STICK out though..not like green parts are a rare thing lol.

I agree, they should have done something completely different like white or flick paint so it changes color i know these would then have to be painted but if they want to stand out need do something very new. All the parts do look very nice as usual from hope but maybe something a little wilder would have done the job better.

Joe

yes as from that photo they "used" to do it......

it does sort of colour clash with the Zoo stuff........ BUT on most trials bikes,MTB's etc if you see green on the lever, your going to sort of get the idea it will be hope. thats the plan anyway.

OH and the Pro II rear hub click is usually quite loud.........i know alot of XC boys get Pi$$ed off wi the noise, come on, its best to hear quality! a bit like people liking the "buzz" of a chris king.

Wayne.