Chris Ackrigg New Site.

Lukeee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
If i was Akrigg i'd be pissed off my designers hadn't bought the whole version of Avant Garde.

Top: His

Bottom: Mine

I know which one I prefer.

OCD is an anxiety disorder characterized by intense, recurrent thoughts and rituals that are often beyond the person's control.

The suffer will often order and reorder objects or rearrange items that appear (if only in the mind of the sufferer) to be mis-lined or mis-matched by the slightest measurement obsessively.

To a non-sufferer, the actions of an OCD sufferer appear to be strange, erratic, trivial and needless.

In some cases the sufferer will find the need to control their environment to produce a stable and "perfectly constructed space" before they can feel calm.

The calming feeling is often accompanied with a sense of completion, self-worth and authority (though, this rarely lasts long).

The profile of the OCD sufferer is mostly (though not exclusively) someone with low self-esteem, a nervous disposition and often finds problems holding employment.

The general populas often regard the OCD sufferer as an annoyance, mad, quirky or amusing, though family and friends alike can find living with the effects of OCD stressful and upsetting as it often leads to depression for all parties.

Edited by sparetyre

OCD is an anxiety disorder characterized by intense, recurrent thoughts and rituals that are often beyond the person's control.

The suffer will often order and reorder objects or rearrange items that appear (if only in the mind of the sufferer) to be mis-lined or mis-matched by the slightest measurement obsessively.

To a non-sufferer, the actions of an OCD sufferer appear to be strange, erratic, trivial and needless.

In some cases the sufferer will find the need to control their environment to produce a stable and "perfectly constructed space" before they can feel calm.

The calming feeling is often accompanied with a sense of completion, self-worth and authority (though, this rarely lasts long).

The profile of the OCD sufferer is mostly (though not exclusively) someone with low self-esteem, a nervous disposition and often finds problems holding employment.

The general populas often regard the OCD sufferer as an annoyance, mad, quirky or amusing, though family and friends alike can find living with the effects of OCD stressful and upsetting as it often leads to depression for all parties.

Great, 8 month old quote there, good work. Now please refer to my sig, you fucking tool.

Edited by Mark King

Perhaps you should try installing Flash then you can comment on the design.

Only just seen this.

Given your posts in other threads I have come to the conclusion you are a total f**king wazznut.

I obviously have Flash installed, my point was, if you weren't so f**king idiotic, that I clicked the red X in the top corner to close the page because flash isn't my bag.

Flash sites usually take an age to load, you're forced to watch a shitty animation before you can browse anything, if you need to contact someone you can't always get a direct email (Skittles design comp for instance, where my bro had to sign up to Bebo just to contact them).

In the words of myself, do one.

Install a brain and you can comment back.

Only just seen this.

Given your posts in other threads I have come to the conclusion you are a total f**king wazznut.

I obviously have Flash installed, my point was, if you weren't so f**king idiotic, that I clicked the red X in the top corner to close the page because flash isn't my bag.

Flash sites usually take an age to load, you're forced to watch a shitty animation before you can browse anything, if you need to contact someone you can't always get a direct email (Skittles design comp for instance, where my bro had to sign up to Bebo just to contact them).

In the words of myself, do one.

Install a brain and you can comment back.

Actually, he needs to do that and wait... *checks warn log* 78 hours before commenting back.