Chris Ackrigg New Site.

Lukeee

Class video, class rider, but flash websites are slow and annoying to use, so I wasn't even bothered browsing the photo galleries (After 10-15 seconds to see 2 photos with no preview to even tell whether the picture was of interest I got fed up). If flash supported middle clicking to send the link to a new tabs to load in the background it would be a lot less annoying, but there's no way images of that size should take so long to load (I'm on a damned fast connection here at work, so that is not the problem).

I can't f**king wait to do my Flash course next month, love flash websites.

Just a shame his one doesn't fully utalize it, like linking out to the blog and the image gallery, as those two parts could easily be included in.

Love the site though, very cool. :)

Shrewsbury showed me this when it was still under construction, now its finished though - must be the best Trials site out there without a doubt! Looks like he's got a proper good website development company on the case! Also, I for one thought Akkers would be the last person to get a website up about himself, he just didn't seem the kind of person who would do it? Good job he did though, hilarious guy haha! Great first video on there too!

The site is nice although i'm not a fan of flash, but it works well and loaded fast enough.

Even though I've not seen much of Akriggs riding it has to be the most creative riding i've ever seen from a trials rider, the way he looks at lines and finds ways they can be ridden must have taken years to learn.

Looking forward to the next pod.

If i was Akrigg i'd be pissed off my designers hadn't bought the whole version of Avant Garde.

Top: His

Bottom: Mine

I know which one I prefer.

Even using the correct version of Avant Garde it still looks like Chris. AK. Rigg.

Edited by Mr_scott