Lottery

Revell-Bikes

premium bonds are much better for wins, the more you have in the more chance you have of winning and their tax free !

think my dads won like 6 grand on them in total in the ten years hes held them for, pretty good i reckon

Word. And you can get your money back any time you want :). Not that youd want to because they have a chance of wining.

Ill bet your lying.

Well it's not really that unlikely. It'll happen to someone every week in the UK, it's just probablity.

Why it gets to you though is byond me. If you put those numbers on the week befor it would have changed the outcome of the numbers anyway. So nothing to get worked up about. Just a co-ink-i-ink.

Someone that my friend's dad knows did the lottery every week with the same numbers, for years on end. Then one day, he decided to try it with some different numbers. Yeah, I bet everyone guessed what happened next. He ended up killing himself (his regular numbers came up, just in case someone didnt figure it out :P )

I remember winning a tenner once, and the rest of my numbers were one digit away from winning the millions. I was gutted.

Someone that my friend's dad knows did the lottery every week with the same numbers, for years on end. Then one day, he decided to try it with some different numbers. Yeah, I bet everyone guessed what happened next. He ended up killing himself (his regular numbers came up, just in case someone didnt figure it out :P )

If he'd have put his origninal numbers on, the numbers that came out would have been different.

Sigh, i could have saved his life.