Lottery

Revell-Bikes

Quantum physics ***.

Cause and effect 4tw.

Quantum physics was probably the reason i failed my physcis a level by two F**KING MARKS.

Edited by JT!

my parents have done awesome although played it for like 15 years now or however long its been running.

They've had 4 number about 6 times, 5 numbers 2 and 5 + bonus once (and on that same draw were 1 number off the jackpot they had like 16 and the final number was 17.. sooo close!) problem is that everytime they have won big loads of other people have as well :( but they had to go to the lottery hq place for the +bonus and had a photograph and everything proper bo. Most ive had is 4 = 68£ lol f**k knows how many £10's they have won..

my parents have done awesome although played it for like 15 years now or however long its been running.

They've had 4 number about 6 times, 5 numbers 2 and 5 + bonus once (and on that same draw were 1 number off the jackpot they had like 16 and the final number was 17.. sooo close!) problem is that everytime they have won big loads of other people have as well :( but they had to go to the lottery hq place for the +bonus and had a photograph and everything proper bo. Most ive had is 4 = 68£ lol f**k knows how many £10's they have won..

You do realise that that's no closer than if it were any other number, right?! :P

Someone that my friend's dad knows did the lottery every week with the same numbers, for years on end. Then one day, he decided to try it with some different numbers. Yeah, I bet everyone guessed what happened next. He ended up killing himself (his regular numbers came up, just in case someone didnt figure it out :P )

Why didnt he just do his usual numbers plus his new ones? :S

Anyone ever tried recording the lottery, then buying a ticket with the winning numbers so you can pretend youve won the week after?

Pretty sure i saw it on youve been framed once. Lmao

LOL - How funny would that be?

I think I'd get my parents to faint if I did that :D :D

premium bonds are much better for wins, the more you have in the more chance you have of winning and their tax free !

think my dads won like 6 grand on them in total in the ten years hes held them for, pretty good i reckon

Word. And you can get your money back any time you want :). Not that youd want to because they have a chance of wining.

yep i won 500 quid and ive only had it 6 months :P its mint.

Anyone ever tried recording the lottery, then buying a ticket with the winning numbers so you can pretend youve won the week after?

Pretty sure i saw it on youve been framed once. Lmao

Are you sure it wasn't the fresh prince of belair and they did it to the butler, and he ran round the house smashing vase's and stuff, and then ended up getting the sack? then they tryed to get his job back an stuff?

premium bonds are much better for wins, the more you have in the more chance you have of winning and their tax free !

think my dads won like 6 grand on them in total in the ten years hes held them for, pretty good i reckon

Statistically, you're still worse off than if you put your £1 into a bank, what with compound interest and that. Even though you can get your money back at any time with premium, you only ever get back the money you originally put in if you haven't won anything. Your money is worth less when you take it out than when you put it in, due to the effect of inflation.

Premium bonds essentially mean everyones interest is paid in the form of prizes to a few people. But I suppose they're better than the lottery if you're a compulsive gambler.