Damon F**k About

Damon W

Seriously, can people please stop filming these huge gaps and sidehops from the shittest angles in the world.

That could of been so great, riding was immense as ever, but that was such an annoying video, who ever thought filming a gap from where the person lands was a good idea, needs a shot in the foot, then a shot in the goolies for even beginning to think that filming a sidehop from the other side of the wall was good too. :turned:

he said that he just wanted to get rid of those clips :turned:

i liked that angle for the sidehop though, but still would like to see it from the other side also, it was one of the smoothest sidehops ive ever seen!

thanks for the vid, cant wait for new one!

Where do you get all these cool tunes from ?

McInnes.

just into music qwite abit like so get to know what i like

it's a shame that you stop your front wheel as f**k when you gap...looks like a f**king robot :lol: ...prefer gaps to front with smooth landing and front wheel rolling a little bit...but my god you can gap so far :sick:

respect for your riding...

can't wait for the next one

i like to stop dead, dunno y always have done, always will, :) feals better if u ask me, and this way i can maybe one day do one down to a rail :sick::lol:

sicko riding again - what was the bike chuck about ?

dunno, cos gap down to front took a few goes, front brake wouldnt hol, so i lost it slightly, not qwite sure why i put it in either, think it was jus a filler.lol,ran outa clips

Sickning!

whats the track?

tis minta!

safe

the track is called IMP BATCH - HITLER RIDDIM

Edited by Damon W

meh nothing special, i do all that stuff every day...... as if!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe that was nutios, so when arrrrrr you gunna bring out the new vid??? please dnt say like end of summer <_<

im sooo gunna find a wall with a lil ledge and hurt myself tryin to gap to it now..... what about an on off sidehop onta one?? haha would look so mint