Ever Got Beaten For Riding Trials?

blaze_

If you find out where he lives/which flat he lives in, just pour petrol through his letter box, I know if I went out and came back in and petrol was poured through my letter box I'd kack my panties.Don't light it obviously, just had visions of seeing it in a film or something, would be good. Guy sounds like a bit of a 'rick but like OBM said it would be annoying hearing squeeking brakes when you're "chilling"

I agree with the comments about people on here saying things like 'if it was me I'd have knoked him out'.

It's easy to say, but when faced with some phsycopath (sp?) it's not so easy.

The guy obviously has a problem with his aggression and self control and is probably very dangerous.

If it was in the UK then I would call the police however maybe that's not the best solution in Bulgaria.

It's a shame this kind of shit happens!

(Y)

Funniest thing i witnessed was 2 lads tried starting on a group of us, at first it was nothing serious so me and my other mate thought wed leave it tosee if they drop it. One of them started smacking my mate, next thing my other mate smashed his bike over one of the lads head, he dropp like a sack of shit. At the time we were like um shit is he ok, but now we laugh about it.

But yeh with things like getting started on just leave it, whats happened happened, if you and mates start ganging up on him then his mates will gang up on you etc, and if he kicked you in the face for no reason i wouldnt wanna piss him off much more.

Yeah I agree that we are annoying with the pitchy sqeacking and bashing of rims in the ground, but he could have just told us like a person to a person.....and not like a predator to a victim....that sounded smart I didn't expect that coming out of me :)

Thanks for reading I am glad there are a lot of people who think like me

Cheers

Respect other peoples wishes/requests, esspecially those who are either bigger than you or in greater numbers. no sense in creating a major confrontion when you can just ride elsewhere. and if the guy in question can clearly take you out physically, the last thing you need is to piss him off just to get a reaction. the noise of trials for some people is as bad as the squeak from dry chalk on a blackboard arhh >_<

Just get some mates to hide round the corner, start riding there again with some harsh grind so it makes loads of noise and when he comes outside to have a go, all your mates jump out and you all batter him. then say something like (insert witty remark) and dont ride there again. If hes "hard" enough to take on you and another mate, why not a few more? :turned:

Go kick some ass!

dont actually do this, im venting my anger lolol.

Edited by Joe Sheehan!

We are riding today at one of our usual spots (where some time a go a guy that looks like a wardrobe came and warned us not to ride there anymore cause we're making a lot of noise) and had a flat. So I take my back wheel off and was just about to start fixing it and that guy that warned us comes and throws my bike(without the back wheel) to a friend. Then my friend ran away and the guy picks my bike up and throws it another time(he f***ing dent my dropout) and then I say "Why do you throw my bike are you insane or something we didn't do anything to you" and he says "Didn't I warned you not to make so much noise"

Yeah I agree that we are annoying with the pitchy sqeacking and bashing of rims in the ground, but he could have just told us like a person to a person

He asked you not to ride there before...?

QUOTE (joe b @ Feb 24 2008, 11:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Right, i'm not being funny or anything lads but if you have a real hard think about it, you wouldn't go and burn his house down, 'flaming turd' his house or go and start shit with him again because even with a knuckle duster, by the sounds of it, he'd still kick seven shades of shit out of you...

+99999 take this "badman for example"

i would have to go back with a knuckle duster on and stand my ground and see how many of his teeth are on the pavemaent afterwards (Y)

Your 15 ffs, I doubt even with something a lot more sinister than knuckle dusters you could hurt someone 5 times your size who by the sounds of this fella has been in plently of scuffles and isn't afriad to push his weight around

*EDIT* not saying i know you or how big you are, don't take it personally so if your 6'3 and weigh 19 stone then ill say sorry and beg for forgivness :)

But sounds like shit man! And if the justice system really works like that then thats f**ked up. If i were you i would speak to my parents or try to get advise from a offical who has more legal insight than yourself. If your going for "payback" then be very very carefull and the 1st bit of adivse id give you is not to post it on a public forum :)

Edited by Simpsonman =)

Your 15 ffs, I doubt even with something a lot more sinister than knuckle dusters you could hurt someone 5 times your size who by the sounds of this fella has been in plently of scuffles and isn't afriad to push his weight around

Throw his wieght around :)

That's our expression in bulgarian. Imagine a man with the size of a wardrobe. It's a figure of speech of course but he is like a meter wide.

O you are in Bulgaria that explains everything! Jokes aside whats the law like in your country on assult? I would personally get a few mates and f**k him up. :angry:

If the police won't do anything take a screwdriver with you(as a tool for the bike... if police should wounder) and go for the kneecaps.

If they are big, go for the knees. Kick them sideways or backwards or what else you can do.

Not telling you to do this but it's feels good to imagine.

Edited by Henrik Y

So today we were riding a little aside from the place that he comes and there were some free runners there and he went there and started beating on them.....that is one son of a bitch. The free runners were more optimistic and called the police. They came and talked to the guy. We didn't go near, but then the guys said that the police told them that he is a problematic guy and have been dealing with him few times before. And the policemen advised them just not to go back there, and that the only thing the victims could do is make a medicine claim or something. So it is pointless to even bother. The guy is obviously their guy or just a guy that even they don't want to deal with.

hah and the funny thing was that the guy lives on the first floor and jumped off the balcony to go and kick some free runners' ass.

The good thing is that now I know where he lives and passive, but sweet vengeance is on the way ;)

pretty sure he wasnt stamping on his head...even so, knock his ankles out, go nuts

Haha! Maybe you think your 'from the streets' but every single person here knows a grown man on the large side could beat the hell out of you!

I'm bigger and stronger than most 17 year olds but if attacked out of the blue by a big angry man I seriously wouldn't fancy my chances.

(I know someone will argue size+stength is nothing to do with it but it definetly makes a difference)

Phil

• 1 month later...

just to end the story

some days ago he went to kick some freerunners ass but two of them was ninjas and just beat him and he wasn't able to do anything to them and then he took out a knife and they call the police.

at the end the officers said that the man is a psyho and we shoud not disturb him :huh:

Edited by lowshow

Haha! Maybe you think your 'from the streets' but every single person here knows a grown man on the large side could beat the hell out of you!

I'm bigger and stronger than most 17 year olds but if attacked out of the blue by a big angry man I seriously wouldn't fancy my chances.

(I know someone will argue size+stength is nothing to do with it but it definetly makes a difference)

Phil

thats a load of shit. The bigger you are the slower you are. Me and my mom personaly saw a 6ft5 man start on my dad whos same height as me 5ft8 and hes not half as built as me. Jumped up grabbed the guys hair in a pub smashed his knee off his face. End of guy didnt get up and we left.

So jus because hes huge and scary sounds to me like hes sully from monstors inc lol. Teach him a lesson and do what he did to you. Other wise how many more people will he have for having fun?

And no matt i didnt wack a car into reverse

edit size will make a difference but if your biggish you will be fine. If hes fat then anyone would walk over him but if its like beef then you can loose your teeth.

Edited by B.E.A.U

thats a load of shit.

edit size will make a difference but if your biggish you will be fine. If hes fat then anyone would walk over him but if its like beef then you can loose your teeth.

Precisely, I'm not claiming it is the only factor but it does make a difference...

Phil

anyone threw my bike or hit me id f**king floor em no matter what thier size! i may be a midget but im from essex so it makes up for it! ive probably got a knife in my pocket that i didnt know about lol.

as for the guy that hit you. call the police first. if they dont do shit go round his house with loads of mates. tie him up. then force him to give you money for a new bike (Y)

you call him a "wardrobe". in this case you should do the above, and then rather than hitting him when hes tied up, just hang a burger in front of his face for several hours (just out of reach) then eventually he will give in and pay you. (this idea works in my head in a humerous way, not sure if it will work in real life, but its worth a try if all else fails) :D

thats a load of shit. The bigger you are the slower you are. Me and my mom personaly saw a 6ft5 man start on my dad whos same height as me 5ft8 and hes not half as built as me. Jumped up grabbed the guys hair in a pub smashed his knee off his face. End of guy didnt get up and we left.

So jus because hes huge and scary sounds to me like hes sully from monstors inc lol. Teach him a lesson and do what he did to you. Other wise how many more people will he have for having fun?

Nice family you got yourself there.