Earthquake

Concussion

They added abit more to BBC:

Jemma Harrison, 22, in Bury, Greater Manchester, said: "It was really bad. I was fast asleep and woke up and the room was shaking and there was a loud bang and alarms were going off."

Natasha Cavey, in Tipton in the West Midlands, said: "All my cupboard doors flew open and the whole house shook, it was unreal. I can't believe it."

Shame OBM could of been one of them, "urrrr.... my cardboard box was well wobbly mate." pwnd.

I mean it affectionately. :wub:

They added abit more to BBC:

Jemma Harrison, 22, in Bury, Greater Manchester, said: "It was really bad. I was fast asleep and woke up and the room was shaking and there was a loud bang and alarms were going off."

Natasha Cavey, in Tipton in the West Midlands, said: "All my cupboard doors flew open and the whole house shook, it was unreal. I can't believe it."

Shame OBM could of been one of them, "urrrr.... my cardboard box was well wobbly mate." pwnd.

I mean it affectionately. :wub:

I'd have at least used the term cunt, as out of context as possible.

Or alternatively, would've made some reference to "The rats in the walls of our block got mad f**ked up by it. Bluds got shanked."

But that's average for an earthquake

It was an earthquake for Jimny's sake! We survived the Great Earthquake of 2008! They don't happen that often! It's like Haley's comet or a Senior Member getting laid!

Fortunately, as a perk or our harrowing jobs, we mods get cooter on the hour, every hour.