Earthquake

Concussion

It's funny how most countries worry and complain about earthquakes, but we get the tiniest one ever in the UK, and we're like 'MORE! dunno what the fuss is about' haha.

Sister told me up in Manc' uni they all got out their rooms into the hall, and just had a chat and a cuppa tea. :rolleyes:

So did anyone run to the corner of a room, door frame or hide under a table or in the bath when it started?

If not, you're all mugs. And could be dead...

Haha. It took me a couple of seconds to realise it was an earthquake, and my first idea was actually to go and stand in a doorway. Then I realised that it wasn't actually going to knock my house down, so I just stood there and enjoyed the ride B)

Haha. It took me a couple of seconds to realise it was an earthquake, and my first idea was actually to go and stand in a doorway. Then I realised that it wasn't actually going to knock my house down, so I just stood there and enjoyed the ride B)

Give me a few days, I'll hire an army of kids to run up to you in the street and ask for your autograph, for you are obviously the coolest of the cats. :P

Give me a few days, I'll hire an army of kids to run up to you in the street and ask for your autograph, for you are obviously the coolest of the cats. :P

I've been waiting all my life for someone to realise this. Finally, some recognition!

Mate..it was at 1am.. Not many of us ride at that time..? :P

Pfftt amateur.

No one in my house felt a thing, well gutted :( Closest i've been to experiencing an earthquake is that thing at the science museum where the floor shakes about an fake pots smash from the walls and it plays videos and stuff.