Grant Hundley

BenLeacock™

I belive its pritty genuine, my mum was on the phone to his mum for way over a hour, trying to sort it all out. Well i hope it is :)

Blatantly just having one of those mum chats. 'All he ever does is ride that bloody bike all day... etc' :rolleyes:

Glad to hear you got your money back but like said dont celebrate till its banked. I decided to just leave it i really couldnt be arsed with the hassle of going through all you did to get my money back but saying that i dent loose the same amount as you did. Goes against all my morals to let it drop but if i see him on a ride and he's useing a vee, ill be going home with a spare set of adaptors.

The anoying thing is that when people who know the person or are mates start saying hes a good lad blah blah blah that means f**k all and won't make things better. And i had trouble with another lad and people said hes just being lazy hes a good lad and stuff as if that makes it better.

Glad to hear you got your money back but like said dont celebrate till its banked. I decided to just leave it i really couldnt be arsed with the hassle of going through all you did to get my money back but saying that i dent loose the same amount as you did. Goes against all my morals to let it drop but if i see him on a ride and he's useing a vee, ill be going home with a spare set of adaptors.

The anoying thing is that when people who know the person or are mates start saying hes a good lad blah blah blah that means f**k all and won't make things better. And i had trouble with another lad and people said hes just being lazy hes a good lad and stuff as if that makes it better.

Yer i agree with the bit bout the mates, but in this cause everyone i spoke to said he was a wanker lol :S

Come on. Go easy. Grant's a nice lad. The one's who are like "Ohhh wait till the cheque's cleared he's dodgy", your all to bias on internet judgements. I've met Grant and ridden with him on a few occasions.

Ben this is decent of you indeed. What other people are posting is not needed.

Danny.

Come on. Go easy. Grant's a nice lad. The one's who are like "Ohhh wait till the cheque's cleared he's dodgy", your all to bias on internet judgements. I've met Grant and ridden with him on a few occasions.

Danny.

well ive taken something about his attitude from this topic.. and its not a positive one.

Danny.

Danny, he did several people out of a load of money, it's a fact, he cannot be a nice lad if he is capable of conning people.

Danny.

He might be a nice lad to ride with, but when selling stuff he seems a bit of a d**k.

Right if you can remember a while back, i was ripped off by grant hundley. Today i recieved a cheque with the full amount i payed. I don't no if grant uses the forum still, but Id like to say thank you. I would say this over msn but he has blocked/deleted me :)

Thank you forum and grant :D

haha nah, just saying that ive recieved the money after:

writing to his parents - intercepted by grant

ringing his dad

and ringing his mum

but now im very happy that ive recieved it :)

Yeh thanks Grant's Dad, for kicking the scummy little shit in the arse.

Apparently he sold your brake 3 times Ben.

5 actualy ;)

and the adaptors 3 times :)

I think the only "Bias" people have here is what they've seen in this thread, which kinda paints a picture of a devious little b*****d. You don't "accidentally" sell something 5/3 times, you don't "accidentally" not pay someone for months, you don't "accidentally" rip people off - you do it deliberately, which is what he did. THAT is why people are doubting whether the guy's actually been honest - for a change.

Its a joke, im still missing parts from grant AND conor! If there not here by febuary half term im going down on a train to meet him! Its compltly f**kd my trust up and everything ... proper pissed off !

Want a hand ?

Danny.

:ermm:

Come on. Go easy. Grant's a nice lad. The one's who are like "Ohhh wait till the cheque's cleared he's dodgy", your all to bias on internet judgements.

Danny.

This is what, anoys me. People saying hes a nice lad ect. Im guessing youve rode with conor aswell? and im guessing you think hes a nice lad aswell. I bought a pair of bars of him, after a week of ill do it tomoro and then ive lost your address he told me he had sent them on the tuesday. They didnt turn up till the following week on a wednesday he told me they must just be lost in post, i checked the package and it was dated the day before they arrived he just lied for a week saying they had been posted. He then says we got off on the wrong foot and would send me a rim for free, i never even recieved the rim. Hes lazy and tells bare faced lies, max t on here so the bars at his house and he said they was mine, this is when they where suposed to have been sent, i asked him about this and he still lied saying they where someone elses and told max on msn that infact they wernt mine. So the fact conors a nice lads as people kept telling me make things ok no it doesn't.