Danny Butler Photos

TrialsDisplay.co.uk

adams pics are lovely though, but ben isn't riding atm bcus of his ankle he is gettin into photography as well so he is clueing up on that.the pics arn't what people should be so excited about trust me the videos are what is going to knock people back!!

Edited by danny B

QUOTE (danny B @ Feb 27 2008, 11:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wowit never takes long until people are on about the forks lol, and they have lasted bout two years this set and they rock!!!!! no better forks have ever bin made period lol :giggle:

lmfao that sound like you've got terrets and at the end of the sentance you just said period haha.

pics are awesome riding is top nice one (Y)

QUOTE (danny B @ Feb 27 2008, 11:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wowit never takes long until people are on about the forks lol, and they have lasted bout two years this set and they rock!!!!! no better forks have ever bin made period lol :giggle:
2 years! your having a laugh arent you dan. youve been sessioning those carbon trials forks on your old coustellier st blaise rig back in 2004. and considering those babies are probably the MOST expensive trials specific forks period (est £500), you couldnt have gone through many including the prototype forks. ps, adam might be more experienced in taking pics, but that pic he posted of your bike at night was shite (N) half the bike was in shot.

Them forks are more like £10,000 arn't they Danny ? Pritty sure you and a few others have mentioned that figure.

Danny.

Not me. i only remember 1st seeing these forks appear in the former (RIP) TrialsUk magazine when the coustelliers bros came down to london back around 2003-04. would be interesting to know the weight of these forks esspecially now that forum member (ZHI) has recently posted the latest sub 700g DOB Magnesium forks. the lightest alu forks on the current trials market.

Nice shots,,,,, i was just luking at them thinking, im sure some of them are shipley.....

When your next up this way dan give us a shout and il pop out for an old cycle ride (Y):)

Pics are pretty nice, you get the general atmosphere and size of the moves from the riders body position :)

Wayne.

Nice pics Ben so thats what you 2 are up to!,

Wayne hes up at Bens as been for some days they are working on a new vid or movie as its so long lol, think Slingers up for a grammy B),

give Dan a call hes up for ridin with any one or any one :giggle:

Think they are back in Stoke this weekend,

Nice pics roll on the vid

Dave B

Them forks are more like £10,000 arn't they Danny ? Pritty sure you and a few others have mentioned that figure.

Danny.

10,000 is a large figure for just one set lol, but yes the forks do go into the thousands region but not that high me thinks, and i am still up bens tody then i am back home to sunny stoke and back to some rocks i know lol