A Video Of... Me!

AdamR28

Hello all,

Got bored tonight so decided to make a video... apologies for the poor: lighting (fluro strip lights and cheap old video cameras don't mix), filming (Stan's robbed my fisheye and the battery on my camera is so old that it won't charge any more, so I had to use an extension lead to get power to the camera... it wasn't long enough) and dodgy sound (had some music on my PC in the next warehouse for some sound). If it's way too dark stick it in Windows Media Player and whack the brightness and contrast up a bit (Y)

Downloadable from here: http://tv.isg.si/site/filebrowser/thetart20 -> TartyBikes-Adam-DOB-Indoor.mpg

I'm uploading one to TrialsTube as well.

Cheers

Ads

Edit: Hmm, TrialsTube gave me an error...

Warning: Can't open movie file /home/trials/public_html/forum/videos/5427/ in /home/trials/domains/trials-forum.co.uk/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/class_video.php on line 133

Fatal error: Call to a member function getDuration() on a non-object in /home/trials/domains/trials-forum.co.uk/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/class_video.php on line 134

Any ideas? lol

EDIT by Tomm: Youtube link:

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload

Thanks Tomm :wub:

come on adam id expect more from you get a working link :P

It does work, just not for spazzy computers :P Youtubing now (Y)

Is that in an empty bit of the Tartybike's warehouse then?

It's our second unit, gradually filling up (Y) No sessioning in the day!

Cheers for the comments!

it wasnt working for me either.

what i did was go on the link he gave us.... then top right of all his vids theres an arrow saying most modifyed. click it then click on the video link again

worked for me.

Cheers man... fingers crossed that will help?!

Lol, prepare to be disappointed :P

If some kind soul would be able to try YouTube or TrialsTube that would be ace... I really can't get either to work :(

I'll TrialsTube it.

EDIT: I shall YouTube it instead.

Edited by El Muelio

Tried trialstubing it and got the same message

Warning: Can't open movie file /home/trials/public_html/forum/videos/6851/ in /home/trials/domains/trials-forum.co.uk/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/class_video.php on line 133

Fatal error: Call to a member function getDuration() on a non-object in /home/trials/domains/trials-forum.co.uk/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/class_video.php on line 134