Im Gonna Get Slated For This.. Hahah

Joe Papasnap Maher

I had a quick 3 hour blast tonight with simpson. It is a beast. So light its untrue.

Seriously totally piss-taked everything, the bike just looked so easy to move, i had a few goes on it and its so unbelivable! I cant wait till it come for sale soon :P (knowing mr. joe maher :P ) when he gets tired of being a beast onit! didnt want to try anything to big seeing as its so nice and un-f**ked atm!

Doesnt matter what wheel size im on :P, Ill still try and do some decent shiz on it lol.

hehe, fair enough. By the power invested in me, i give thee my blessing to ride on small wheels. Can't wait to see you+orange beast rip it up!

Joe joe joe. Don't really like 20" but that is one hell of a nice bike. Like really really nice. Looks so nice in orange with white rims. You'll have to see the colour of my bike when i can be bothered to post it up (Y) Me and Benny will have to come down to have a go on it :) From a 26, to a 24 to a 20 haha. I bet it rides well nice.

See you at Koxx Days!! :D

And you think this is a good pic you dumbar*e. you must be blind as a BAT! what joe should have done with those two spot lights is position them so that one spotlight is facing the frontwheel parallel with the frame, and the other spotlight facing the backwheel. pretty much the standard way of how bike lights are fixed on a regular bike but with the lights facing each other. and take the pic without auto-flash with long exposure. obviously a tripod or something stable to mount the camera will produce a better night shot. even the night shot Phil feeney's bike at southbank looks better esspecially with the city night lights in the background.

once again you act like a tit.

bike looks awesome. im so tempted to get another mod in summer. loved my monty and these dobs seem great.

Bessell is like my brother, he know's me far to well :(lol

tis true brother.... like to know wher the monet came from though... like it work sorted you out after all then.... no joke joe its the sexest 20" i have ever seen...

Shit, i had you set buying my bike - even though you expressed no interest what so ever. I think i might have drempt you buying my bike or something.

Anyway, i like it. It looks like those retro da bombs.

(Y)

Joe ive been thinking about it even more and youv'e doubly pissed me off!

I want one of these so much with maggie for my sidehops... in orange

AND YOU KNOW I WANTED ONE

i feel like youv'e stolen the girl i love FRIENDS DONT DO THAT

I could still get one, but i think theres enough rumors about us as there is....

:P im off to jack over the photo's

Excuse me? How?

Anyway... Looks very nice indeed.

Half the parts are robbed from when they went up there last weekend.

The wheels are adams monty ones he had on his czar i think, and seeing as adam used them they will be like new and im guessing adam sold them him cheap so that saved alot, disk might be one of ads or stans they used for a while? And adam more than likely just did him a good deal as there mates. Also he could have got the frame from zhi?

Half the parts are robbed from when they went up there last weekend.

The wheels are adams monty ones he had on his czar i think, and seeing as adam used them they will be like new and im guessing adam sold them him cheap so that saved alot, disk might be one of ads or stans they used for a while? And adam more than likely just did him a good deal as there mates. Also he could have got the frame from zhi?

Yer, few of the parts where off adams old bikes. So in new condition, considering, adam, rides about once a month :P.

And the frame was from ad aswell , not zhi :P