Seriosly Should I Get A Bike And If Yes Which One

jbulmer08

seriosuly?

do you seriously want to do trials?

in that case, seriously get a bike...

seriously, if you ride a bmx at the moment, you will probably want to buy a mod - try an onza t-pro

and if you ride a 26" mountain bike, you will probably want a stock - try an onza hitman

there you go

its best to ride other people's trials bikes though, a mod and a stock, so that you can find which one you want

a mod is easier to learn on, says my friend, which is true unless you find them uncomfortable to ride, in which case its a stock, but he was really bastardy about me writing this so i did.

seriosuly?

do you seriously want to do trials?

in that case, seriously get a bike...

seriously, if you ride a bmx at the moment, you will probably want to buy a mod - try an onza t-pro

and if you ride a 26" mountain bike, you will probably want a stock - try an onza hitman

there you go

its best to ride other people's trials bikes though, a mod and a stock, so that you can find which one you want

a mod is easier to learn on, says my friend, which is true unless you find them uncomfortable to ride, in which case its a stock, but he was really bastardy about me writing this so i did.

Thanks at the mo im on i mountin bike purly for transport but for christmass im getting a trials bike

If i was you id spend alot less time micnig about thinking your cool for getting online at school and more time learning.

try paying some attention in English class aswell

im doing ok in english but do have DISLECSIA!!!!

Seriolys Should I And Which One?

I bought an Echo Team of Ebay for £300 and is awsome now. the problem was as soon as i got it it fell apart quite literally :unsure: Crank/Brakes. Where as my Step-Brother bought an Onza T-Pro 06 for £250 and was practically brand new. He's had it about half a year and other than tweeking the maguras is a great ride. If your looking for a first bike then ebay is worth a good look :) hope this helps Nick

Edited by eastmartonmassiff

Is having dyslexia a requirement of being a new member? Most seem to have it.. ;)

It would seem like it, but for alot of them i recon it is a good excuse for bad grammar and spelling, not aimed at anybody in particular, especialy fellow cornishmen (Y)

Adam

Man, If you want to be in trials, get a bike. I would suggest a T-Pro as they seem reliable and good to ride.

Ignore what most of the members say on here. If you have Dyslexia, you have Dyslexia. It's just a lot of people lie, and don't bother to spell check ;)

Man, If you want to be in trials, get a bike. I would suggest a T-Pro as they seem reliable and good to ride.

Ignore what most of the members say on here. If you have Dyslexia, you have Dyslexia. It's just a lot of people lie, and don't bother to spell check ;)

Thanks