2008 Norco Manifesto

mehukatti

norco2.jpg

2008 Norco Manifesto frame

420mm On-One Superlight forks (suspension corrected, although the frame is designed for 440mm forks)

Chris King headset

Truvativ Holzfeller 80mm stem

Middleburn RS7 cranks

Specialized Lo-Pro Magnesium pedals

Rohloff Tensioner

Chris King HD rear hub w/ Fun Bolts

Planet X BMF rear rim

DT Swiss X455 front wheel

XTR quick release skewer

SDG I-Beam seatpost

SDG Bel Air SL seat

Shimano Deore rear brake w/ steel braided line and Fibrax Semi Metallic Plus pads

Shimano Hone front brake

I very much like how it rides, kind of old school feeling to it, but it's still noticeably longer than old school frames so one doesn't feel cramped on it. Current wheelbase is 1050mm.

Edited by mehukatti

Well Ryan basicly designs this frame for a shortened suspension fork, as it's the way he likes it.

If you want a frame with massive bb rise for just doing the sidehop-gap-pedalup thing and call that street riding, then obviously this is not for you. ;)

• 10 months later...

mehukatti,

Beautiful bike. I just got my 09 Manifesto frame in and I think its identical as your version.

Since you actually have one built up I wondered if you can help me out a bit with mine? I am unsure what size rims I can fit on her without having clearance issues. Most Rims Im seeing are insanely wide...46mm. I am deciding weather to buy to Echo Urban front rims in red or just get a black set of Alex Dx32's

Im going with a

- Juicy 7 carbon front brake

- Magura Hs33 rear

- Sram Carbon XO shifter

I still need to get all the other parts so any tips would be great. I am thinking of Hope Pro II rear hub and any front hub really. I am also planning on having maybe 6 rear gears and a 28t up front as I still want to be able to ride with some speed around the city.

Any help greatly appreciated :)

S

Thats nice man. looks like a wee street beast. Itll manual so easy!

Double disc is sweet too.

I dont think the saddle suits the bike though. A smaller saddle slamed would be the way I would run it. B)

Oh and you better watch you dont hit your pedals on the ground when your riding around corners!

Edited by Ross McArthur

Well Ryan basicly designs this frame for a shortened suspension fork, as it's the way he likes it.

If you want a frame with massive bb rise for just doing the sidehop-gap-pedalup thing and call that street riding, then obviously this is not for you. ;)

even for streety spinny manualy stuff I m sure it should be better with a 0 or a +1 bb rise

bike looks lush

I hope it will suit your riding style, that's the main point ;)

Edited by chimpanzyyyy

• 1 month later...