Trials Tube Just Wont Work For Me:(

Davetrials

Same for me, homeo. Tomturd say update your flash player but I don't think that's the issue. Every other flash video site works for me, and my flash is up-to-date anyway. Although it seems to be working fine on my Mum's computer, mayb it's been fixed?

9.0.28.0 works here (Firefox, Windows)

9.0.115.0 (latest version for Mac, using Safari) doesn't work well.

How about the same mac but using FF/Opera ?

Na, im on a shoddy PC.

Are other flash video sites e.g. youTube fine?

How about the same mac but using FF/Opera ?

Works fine in Firefox :S (It's an old version of Firefox 2.0 though)

There's a Safari update I can download though (from 3.04 to 3.1), will try that and let you know.

It's being pretty weird for me.

This video is really jerky for the first 55 seconds, then it plays as it should. Once the 55 seconds is up, I can skip back to the start and it plays fine.

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....ails&id=768

This one plays fine from the start:

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....ails&id=276

It seems much improved since I updated Safari - before this, hardly any videos worked on Trialstube. In fact that Onza one (The first link ^^) seems to be the only one I'm having difficulties with now, I've just tried about 10 videos and they all work fine.

well, this isnt the same problem, but i just cant upload videos, atall. it takes ages, and when its done, it says

"Warning: Can't open movie file /home/trials/public_html/forum/videos/10586/<br />

<b>Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined function allowed_file() in <b>/home/trials/domains/trials-forum.co.uk/public_html/forum/sources/components_public/video.php</b> on line <b>1166</b><br />

in /home/trials/domains/trials-forum.co.uk/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/class_video.php on line 219

Fatal error: Call to a member function getDuration() on a non-object in /home/trials/domains/trials-forum.co.uk/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/class_video.php on line 220"

help :cry: :(

well, this isnt the same problem, but i just cant upload videos, atall. it takes ages, and when its done, it says

"Warning: Can't open movie file /home/trials/public_html/forum/videos/10586/<br />

<b>Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined function allowed_file() in <b>/home/trials/domains/trials-forum.co.uk/public_html/forum/sources/components_public/video.php</b> on line <b>1166</b><br />

in /home/trials/domains/trials-forum.co.uk/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/class_video.php on line 219

Fatal error: Call to a member function getDuration() on a non-object in /home/trials/domains/trials-forum.co.uk/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/class_video.php on line 220"

help :cry: :(

Sorry, my bad. Been cleaning up the code and didn't test it properly.

Its fixed now :)

• 3 months later...

BIG bump - didnt know where to respond to this but - the more videos from user box isnt working (just puts my other videos in it ..) and Ive had difficulty uploading stuff that is 16:9 - it puts it 4:3 ...

RJ

• 1 month later...