Worst Fear Of Trials + Worst Accident

gu trials

He broke both his wrists, because of a stupid chain snap.

EDIT: also by snapping my bottom bracket, I broke my foot (3months ago). So I'm a bit scared of a repeat >_<

Edited by cai

I think with trials its best not to think like that.

It will just put you off going for big lines! :rolleyes:

my most painful accident must be, not landing onto a rail good enough, i went to lunge off and i kinda surged forward flat, my hand came off the bars my front wheel hit the ground first then my bollocks on the stem then kinda flipped forward to the ground.

Damage inflicted: Slight graze to my cock and bruised balls never want that to ahppen again :$

Gary.

havent really had abad one but mine was back in the days were tar and magura blacks were the tits so i lathered up my brake with tar went to do a drop gap corse wen i got to the edge my brake stuck on and i went over the handle bars and face planted but i came off lightly really i only got a swollen eye split open lip and a bruised chin lol

my worst fears......landed with my foot to far back on my pedal because i twisted my ankle 2 months ago and i still get after shock pains.............my other worst fears are my hs33 cross over hose splitting.............tar sticking when brake released.....ive got plenty more.

never stops me riding

yesterday i was just about to drop off of a 6ft glass bottle recycling container and my bb snapped just before i was just about to drop i had to jump over the bar to the floor shit me right up

i would have though the bb would have had more chance of breaking on landing weird or what i am just happy i came out un hurt

chain snapping is the worst thing that i can think of, i snapped my mates chain last weekend and afterwards i had mud in my teeth lol.

i snapped my stem once as well which was a shock.

How the hell did you snap you stem??? thats the first ive heard and what stem was it ???

He broke both his wrists, because of a stupid chain snap.

EDIT: also by snapping my bottom bracket, I broke my foot (3months ago). So I'm a bit scared of a repeat >_<

yesterday i was just about to drop off of a 6ft glass bottle recycling container and my bb snapped just before i was just about to drop i had to jump over the bar to the floor shit me right up

i would have though the bb would have had more chance of breaking on landing weird or what i am just happy i came out un hurt

What bb's did you use guys. I suppose it really shit your bb explode when you are doing big drop gap or drop ot something.

The Worst Stack Ive seen was a few years back, Tim Pratt and Myself were riding a MAD Demo.

Between Show we were messing around on the Evil Eye (A ladder frame where each rail gets higher) trying to 180 on the rails, ie so we could have 1 wheel per rail, 180 round and face the other way.

I couldnt get the hang of it and was killing my downtube, but Tim managed to get it right. So He went up to the next level of rails, missed with his front wheel and Landed on the rail with his face, breaking his Nose and doing alot of damage to his face.

My Worst stack was 2 small walls the a vertical I beam Girder. Was going to drop from 1 wall to the other then gap to the Girder.

I got the 1st bit wrong, went to jusp over the bars, but tripped over them, landing ontop of this girder with my knee.

As I hit the deck my 1st insiticnt was to get striahgt back up, which caused my Knee to rip worse than it was. When I inspected the woud my Knee cap was hanging out the hole.

Another bad stack a friend had, was many years ago, he was riding along a rail on a raised walkway, slipped and fell off, only to fall 13ft and land on another rail, sideways

My worst stack was when my foot rolled off the front of my pedal and i fell back about 4 foot onto my head and pelvis, resulting in no damage to head but a cracked pelvis.

My biggest fear is sidehops after when i was learning them i slipped off sideways and removed a lot of skin from my side.

Andy B

Rails scare the poo outta me.. I remember watching a video someone posted donkeys ago, his brake slipped or something on a rail and it just flew off >_< And whenever I think about doing a rail now I think about that video.... :unsure:

The whole thing with trials is adrenaline.....when you make something thats big for you...something scary....you get that buzz.

When you fall off, whether it hurts or not, is a massive buzz. I always find that something i fall off on majorly i will always come back to it and try it again.

Thats how i ride trials anyway