New Riding Spot

scotty

well me and a mate went back to an old hunting ground last week. thought i'd put a couple of pics up to show you how good it is, doesn't give it justice mind you.

i'll have to round some people up for a bit of a ride sometime because to lines are endless. plus there's a load of massive lines it really would keep Mr Pi happy.

anyway i'll post a few riding pics up next time i'm up there

post-1584-1207939114_thumb.jpg

post-1584-1207939129_thumb.jpg

post-1584-1207939145_thumb.jpg

post-1584-1207939163_thumb.jpg

Are they the concrete containers that they store the nuclear waste in from sellafield? :D

Looks awesome :)

pritty sure they are just conrete block things for a sea wall or what ever it is, And i dont think they sure concrete contains for nuclear waste they use metal ones and then bury it a mile or to underground

pritty sure they are just conrete block things for a sea wall or what ever it is, And i dont think they sure concrete contains for nuclear waste they use metal ones and then bury it a mile or to underground

I was being facetious :)

davetrials, it doesn't look much at all but i think if you seen it for real you'd maybe aprove. horses for courses i guess.

the blocks are just breakers as for as i'm aware. there's a water ski'ing spot behind. the wall changes right along plenty of variation and loads of rugged boulders etc. keeps me busy for the day anyhow.

scotty