Danny Swindlehurst

Danny Swindlehurst

a little site i made for myself its not full yfinished yet still alot off things to go on and sort out but see what you think !

ive left it a very simple design....youll get the jisst !!

http://www.dannyswindlehurst.1hwy.com/index.html

danny

Edited by Danny Swindlehurst

Wow.

To be honest, I'm not quite sure where to begin. Spelling? Dozens of spelling and grammar mistakes, as well as some things which just make no sense.

Fair enough, trying to promote your riding, yet; "Ultimate ambition: Marry Rachel" :ermm: Don't really think that's needed on there to be honest mate.

"I now stand at proberly one off the best street riders in the uk" That doesn't even make sense even if it were true.

I'm sure if you read the content on there, and made edits accordingly, it would at least read better.

I think you'll find the two images named 'Leeds 2007' actually belong to me, as I took these images im the author so I hold copyright. So basically get 'em down fool.

Stefan.

same for the mj ones with me, but im not a fanny, and wont ask u to take em down lol

just if ur gonna use me pics, at least get my name near them

Dave harding.

oh also danny, keep those leeds pics up and see what this guy actually does about it.

Edited by Davetrials

I fully agree with Mike's comments, not a big fan to be fair.

The content isn't great, the spelling and grammar put me off, it loads to a massive (not particularly attractive ;)) off centre picture on the home page...

What's the score with photo use? If you are the subject of the photo, yet someone else took it, you aren't allowed to use it without permission? Seems like there must be more to it than that, but I have no idea...

I fully agree with Mike's comments, not a big fan to be fair.

The content isn't great, the spelling and grammar put me off, it loads to a massive (not particularly attractive ;)) off centre picture on the home page...

What's the score with photo use? If you are the subject of the photo, yet someone else took it, you aren't allowed to use it without permission? Seems like there must be more to it than that, but I have no idea...

Basically who ever the author of the photos is, holds copyright on them, i.e. I hold copyright on these images, so he has no say weather they stay up or not.

Now if Danny had taken a different approach and had mentioned that they are my images, a bit of recognition, I may of seen this differently, As this is not the case, Il have complete removal of my images.

Stefan.

Edited by Stefan P

To be fair though they're pictures of him so you can't really say that he can't use them...

either way website looks alright for a first try to be honest... would be better if the title wasn't just bold and basic.. make it a bit more interesting like. also like people have said, spelling mistakes need sorting, and maybe instead of the little albums just have a picture and then the title comes up when you open the image, or just have the full images straight off so you can just scroll through them.

looks areet though (Y)

Basically who ever the author of the photos is, holds copyright on them, i.e. I hold copyright on these images, so he has no say weather they stay up or not.

Now if Danny had taken a different approach and had mentioned that they are my images, a bit of recognition, I may of seen this differently, As this is not the case, Il have complete removal of my images.

Stefan.

Couldnt he however say you didnt have permission to take pictures of him? Orrr if you wanted your name on them should of watermarked them before you put them on the internet ?

Couldnt he however say you didnt have permission to take pictures of him? Orrr if you wanted your name on them should of watermarked them before you put them on the internet ?

The problem with that debate Ben. Danny Was fully clothed, So nothing sexual can be done with the images. It's not like Danny's Gonna' say, No don't take pictures of me riding my bike is it ? Nah didn't think so. Stop been a bitch, follow the rules of Copyright and move on, Everyone that is.

Simple site but gets the point across. Sort the spelling out.

I agre with Him. I think you have to state weither or not you give promission for others to use your photographs, from the original source. If I was you, I'd be pleased that my photos were featured in Dannys site...

The problem with that debate Ben. Danny Was fully clothed, So nothing sexual can be done with the images. It's not like Danny's Gonna' say, No don't take pictures of me riding my bike is it ? Nah didn't think so. Stop been a bitch, follow the rules of Copyright and move on, Everyone that is.

I wasn't bitching, just im not to sure how it works... sorry if it came across that way ! ?

Simple site but gets the point across. Sort the spelling out.

I agre with Him. I think you have to state weither or not you give promission for others to use your photographs, from the original source. If I was you, I'd be pleased that my photos were featured in Dannys site...

Im sure he was pleased, as im sure all photographers would be. But do people think Photography is something free ? These people have to make some money. Stefan was quite clearly stating he wants some recognistion next to his work or remove the images, It's quite simple to be honest. Its like on my myspace, I state who took the photo and if it's edited, who edited it. Abit of recognition for someone producing a decent photo of you doing something you love is not hard to give.

Back to comments on Danny's website.

only spelling mistakes i noticed dan :)

like the site, simple n fresh n all that bollox :P

"the year goes buy" by

" New ! pictures added to albem" album

"Thease are the companys that are supporting danny for 2008!" these

Im sure he was pleased, as im sure all photographers would be. But do people think Photography is something free ? These people have to make some money. Stefan was quite clearly stating he wants some recognistion next to his work or remove the images, It's quite simple to be honest. Its like on my myspace, I state who took the photo and if it's edited, who edited it. Abit of recognition for someone producing a decent photo of you doing something you love is not hard to give.

Back to comments on Danny's website.

Wasnt Stefen going mad because you put a picture he took on the internet Danny lol ??