Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Boswell

The Gta 4 Thread

356 posts in this topic

fakescreen_071b_gta4.vokr.com.jpg

That's just a photoshopped photograph... isn't it? With the stats, map and arrow above the guy across the street added...

Can't wait :D Shame I gota send my xbox off just as it comes out as my 360 is broke :(

That's just a photoshopped photograph... isn't it? With the stats, map and arrow above the guy across the street added...

LOL.. Ooops! I just clicked on the first pic that came up in google! Didn't even realise the map at the bottom!

GTA has never been all about fancy graphics anyways.. It's more about the gameplay.

is there anywhere that has it in stock still for ps3 ?

my computer would literally reset in 2 seconds on me double clicking the icon . . hehe

my computer would literally reset in 2 seconds on me double clicking the icon . . hehe

Good thing it's not on PC then. :P

How comes you've got it already Danny? I just want to play it now! Fooking hate having to wait! :(

Edited by Gyser

How comes you've got it already Danny? I just want to play it now! Fooking hate having to wait! :(

mininova.org + bittorrent + flashed 360 + burnt to disc = gameplay to be honest.

Xbox360iso.com + rapidshare.com + flashed 360 + burnt to disc = gameplay to be honest.

Better :)

can u 'flash' a PS3 ?

can u 'flash' a PS3 ?

Not as of yet, Nobody has worked out how to do it. You couldn't do the Xbox for a fair while, we'll have see what happens.

I'd quite like a flashed 360, but I'm so scared it will red ring I'd like to keep the warranty...

I had a little fiddle on my mates copy of it, and thought it was rather good! Can't wait to get a copy for myself.

I'd quite like a flashed 360, but I'm so scared it will red ring I'd like to keep the warranty...

My freinds got red ring of death and he didn't mention that it was flashed and his warrenty seal has been removed, he sent back to microsoft and they just fixed whatever needed to be fixed and sent it back to him. Microsoft don't give a shit.

Plus if you find someone who is very careful when opening it, they can get round breaking it.

You can't flash a PS3 yet but I have seen someone with a copy of GTA4 on there PS3. I think he downloaded it to the harddrive.

how does one go about doing this "flash" thing with there xbox?

I now have the money for it...

However Im guessing since I havnt reserved a copy, I wont be able to get it for a while?

Anyone working in stores selling the game know what the deal is with the release date?

I have had a couple of game releases where the store starts selling the game before the release date (Vice City in Game).

I preordered mine from HMV, what are the chances I could go in and say, hey...give me this game early, and they cooperate? Or if not go in on a monday/sunday and say, I am unable to pick it up on tuesday is there any possible way you could GIVE IT TO ME NOW?

Ok i really want it now. but everywhere is out, play.com, gamestation, game, amazon. all outta stock :(

Ok i really want it now. but everywhere is out, play.com, gamestation, game, amazon. all outta stock :(

Tesco?