The Gta 4 Thread

Boswell

That's just a photoshopped photograph... isn't it? With the stats, map and arrow above the guy across the street added...

LOL.. Ooops! I just clicked on the first pic that came up in google! Didn't even realise the map at the bottom!

GTA has never been all about fancy graphics anyways.. It's more about the gameplay.

I'd quite like a flashed 360, but I'm so scared it will red ring I'd like to keep the warranty...

My freinds got red ring of death and he didn't mention that it was flashed and his warrenty seal has been removed, he sent back to microsoft and they just fixed whatever needed to be fixed and sent it back to him. Microsoft don't give a shit.

Plus if you find someone who is very careful when opening it, they can get round breaking it.

Anyone working in stores selling the game know what the deal is with the release date?

I have had a couple of game releases where the store starts selling the game before the release date (Vice City in Game).

I preordered mine from HMV, what are the chances I could go in and say, hey...give me this game early, and they cooperate? Or if not go in on a monday/sunday and say, I am unable to pick it up on tuesday is there any possible way you could GIVE IT TO ME NOW?