Trailer For Vid In Progress (bmx Mod Guy)

sayshell

Someone slap him and tell him to get a BMX.

usually Id say stfu but you're kinda right. Nothing stopping you do any of those moves on a bmx. Im sure hed find those manual moves much easier on a bmx too :o Still its good stuff, I wish I could manual like that :(

Someone slap me and tell me to stop being such a narrow minded gimp.

Despite there being nothing remotely trialsy in the short vid other than some of his bike, he's an awesome rider. If he's mixing things up a little more that just manuals and spins in the full vid, it'll be a decent watch

It would all be good if he actually used that bike for trials as well. To me that's just bmxing on a trials bike, not connecting trials with bmx which would be so much better.

(Y)

it's not the first vid of him...and it's always the same stuff...good at bmx...but poor at trials

it's a shame...good riding though

i always get this debate lol. If it were easier on a bmx i would ride one. I tried bmxing for 2 years and found i didnt like it. Their will be trials on the full vid but it will be chris atkrigg nwd style. I want to try street lines on nature, like manueling weird shaped rocks or tailtaping off rock slopes and stuff none of that was in this vid though. The very first thing and last thing were traisly, but the clips are short. Back in the days people would say why are u doing trials on a bmx to mod riders lol. Custom bikes rule.

Thanks for the comments anyways!

The bike took a lot of modification. Their is no such thing as a 390mm suspension fork it took a lot of modifications and experimenting to make this bike work.

Edited by sayshell

Can't say anything that hasn't bin said already...

But what the f**k are you doing dressed as some wierd ninja at the start of the video??? :S Looks abit stupid, your meant to be showing us your riding, not what wierd bondage shit you like to dress as.

Next time, less f**king around with bmx moves, less wierd ninja bondage costumes and less naff screamo music that doesn't go at all and your onto a winner (Y)

You obviously have alot of potential and a good variety of moves from different riding backgrounds, please make sure you don't loose that but more trials will improve the video :)

Can't say anything that hasn't bin said already...

But what the f**k are you doing dressed as some wierd ninja at the start of the video??? :S Looks abit stupid, your meant to be showing us your riding, not what wierd bondage shit you like to dress as.

Next time, less f**king around with bmx moves, less wierd ninja bondage costumes and less naff screamo music that doesn't go at all and your onto a winner (Y)

You obviously have alot of potential and a good variety of moves from different riding backgrounds, please make sure you don't loose that but more trials will improve the video :)

lol so let me get this right... in like 90% of vids of someone can flex their muscles or drink or act stupid half of the video and its not dumb.... but when i show less than 3 seconds of thematic imagery which has everything to do with the music its dumb right?

I shouldn't get a bmx I should get a skateboard. people started street riding on skateboards hence Ill be better on a skateboard by your logic. I mean its not like the wide rear tire helps me manuel, its not like the 985mm wheelbase is perfect for spin tricks, its not like having a 16lb bike helps my riding in any way, its not like having a low gear ratio helps me with tech spins, and its not like having good brakes effects my riding at all. You all clearly know exactly what your talking about...

Don't listen to them, first of all they don't know what metal is and second, they're trial nerds.

The first clip fits the music perfect(if you know what metal is) and the riding is good. But a better mix and flow between the trial and BMX style would make it much much better.

I'm looking forward to see more videos from you! :)

keep in mind this isn't a vid its a trailer for the vid im making. Like I said don't judge it too much by the trailer it only gives u an idea of what some of it will be like. My vid will have a lot of bmx/trials mix moves but no pure trials moves at all.

Edited by sayshell

magnesium is light :turned: nothing seems to ever break on my bike ever so i run all paper componentry except forks. I go through 2-3 a year. Spin tricks destroy forks really badly even if their smooth. Aside from that I do lots of weigth reductions, I drill out my drilled rims putting an additional 96 holes into them and many other modifications

Edited by sayshell