Beau.

moose

Yo

Not been a nob or anything but my brake has not arrived .

I sent him the money last monday 1st class and he sed he would send my brake monday to 1st class. i talked to him on msn day after and he sed yeah he had sent it , its now been over a week and i have had my stuff from select , my new phone , my new zoo mod stem all through the post but still no brake and he hasent been on msn since i think he has blocked me and he is not replying to any off my emails and i just want to know what is going on :(

Thanks Dan x

I dont think bringing up the old man thing is going to help at all and certainly doesnt determine whether someone is a twat unless they did it on purpose which he didnt, A topic on all that shits been and gone.

You couldnt of not noticed he was a scammer it says below his pic in big flashing red letters scammer. To be honest i cant remember seeing him pop up signing in lately on msn.

Hopefully he'll see this and it will get cleared up otherwise keep bugging him.

Edited by basher

I dont think bringing up the old man thing is going to help at all and certainly doesnt determine whether someone is a twat unless they did it on purpose which he didnt, A topic on all that shits been and gone.

You couldnt of not noticed he was a scammer it says below his pic in big flashing red letters scammer. To be honest i cant remember seeing him pop up signing in lately on msn.

Hopefully he'll see this and it will get cleared up otherwise keep bugging him.

i talked to him on msn not over here so i never looked at his profile and yeah i will thanks

expect it as a xmas present.

lol

I dont get it, i've got broken ankle yet i still manage to get to the post office :S He's wierd.

Yeah i know >_<

Just been on the phone to him as i found his mob number here and i he says he sent brake on last monday and he has recived my money and he sed he will check up on it tomorow , So hopefully he will do that and i will get my brake

Thanks Dan x

Just been on the phone to him as i found his mob number here and i he says he sent brake on last monday and he has recived my money and he sed he will check up on it tomorow , So hopefully he will do that and i will get my brake

Thanks Dan x

Ask for a tracking number ! Beau isnt a twat, hes a really nice guy, just seems not to do what promised :S humm

Ok so he posted monday. Standard parcel. 3 to 5 day postage...

Counts from tuesday. So tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday... But its a bank holiday weekend the amount of backlogged post will be quite large.

One or two days late.... Not the end of the world is it.

Hell Ive been waiting for a part for going on 3 months. Not from Beau id like to add.

Yo

Not been a nob or anything but my brake has not arrived .

I sent him the money last monday 1st class and he sed he would send my brake monday to 1st class. i talked to him on msn day after and he sed yeah he had sent it , its now been over a week and i have had my stuff from select , my new phone , my new zoo mod stem all through the post but still no brake and he hasent been on msn since i think he has blocked me and he is not replying to any off my emails and i just want to know what is going on :(

Thanks Dan x

Ok so he posted monday. Standard parcel. 3 to 5 day postage...

Counts from tuesday. So tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday... But its a bank holiday weekend the amount of backlogged post will be quite large.

One or two days late.... Not the end of the world is it.

Hell Ive been waiting for a part for going on 3 months. Not from Beau id like to add.

First class, aka pretty f**kin' quick. It should've been there by Friday at the very latest. Unfortunately, as we've seen time and time again on here, Beau is sketchy as f**k when it comes to actually posting stuff. I'd imagine that by "Check up on it", he probably means "Actually post it"...

First class, aka pretty f**kin' quick. It should've been there by Friday at the very latest. Unfortunately, as we've seen time and time again on here, Beau is sketchy as f**k when it comes to actually posting stuff. I'd imagine that by "Check up on it", he probably means "Actually post it"...

Thanks