Hair Question

Danny Kearns

Check me out, i'm going to tell as many stories as I can about birds I get with in an unrelated thread. Don't I look cool.

Relevant ? Hardly, stop having ago, your kind of input isn't needed.

Edited by Danny Kearns

Check me out, i'm going to tell as many stories as I can about birds I get with in an unrelated thread. Don't I look cool.

Relevant ? Hardly, stop having ago, your kind of input isn't needed.

YEAH GET OUT OF HERE OR DANNY WILL GIVE YOU A TASTE OF MR.FIST, AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY.

Lol mo fo,

Damn right i'm cool.

Also if you had the brain to look at previous posts i've already posted something relevant! Others posting about how its gay to talk about gel - now that is not relevant.

And yes i'm fooking proud to have got her number. I don't usually do that sort of thing and if i can slip it in to conversation i think i should be able to, without fear of being knocked for it. After being with the same lass for 6 years then getting some attention from a lady feels pretty good, of course you want to tell people. But in all honesty it was just an example of how the appearance of your hair can make a difference.

I'm not going to lower myself to your level, but again you don't know me so don't judge - it is rather childish.

Neil

EDIT: Ahhhh.......i may have been a bit too hasty in my reply. After reading my last post i see how it could have been slightly misunderstood. The last sentence (about hooking up with the previous girl) i was just comparing her to the new one. The new girl i met yesterday keeps texting me loads and won't stop (must be the hair), but i was honestly scared about her being similar to the last girl i met as the last one said "I ruined her life". It was a real pain in the ass and i don't want to go through it again. It wasn't a case of just saying it for no reason.

Also "hooked up" = "met up".......e.g. I hooked up with my friends last night....although i did boink her twice too! :giggle:

Edited by Clownbike

I don't think you can say its gay to talk about hair products. This is not 50 years ago when you didn't have to worry about appearance as much. Today girls tend to prefer a male who is groomed, but a little rough around the edges. Nothing wrong trying to attract attention from the opposite sex is there?

For example today at the library i slipped a note to a girl with my number, then left like a bullet out of a gun. She text me back saying she'd love to meet up and said "P.S. I really like your hair!" I think its an example showing that the right style can make a difference.

Neil

P.S. She just text me again, she's totally obsessed!!! Every other minute she just asks questions! Bit scary really. Last girl i hooked up with said i ruined her life and i only hooked up with her twice!!!

Peace out!

girls love having gay friends.

Lol mo fo,

Damn right i'm cool.

Also if you had the brain to look at previous posts i've already posted something relevant! Others posting about how its gay to talk about gel - now that is not relevant.

And yes i'm fooking proud to have got her number. I don't usually do that sort of thing and if i can slip it in to conversation i think i should be able to, without fear of being knocked for it. After being with the same lass for 6 years then getting some attention from a lady feels pretty good, of course you want to tell people. But in all honesty it was just an example of how the appearance of your hair can make a difference.

I'm not going to lower myself to your level, but again you don't know me so don't judge - it is rather childish.

Neil

EDIT: Ahhhh.......i may have been a bit too hasty in my reply. After reading my last post i see how it could have been slightly misunderstood. The last sentence (about hooking up with the previous girl) i was just comparing her to the new one. The new girl i met yesterday keeps texting me loads and won't stop (must be the hair), but i was honestly scared about her being similar to the last girl i met as the last one said "I ruined her life". It was a real pain in the ass and i don't want to go through it again. It wasn't a case of just saying it for no reason.

Also "hooked up" = "met up".......e.g. I hooked up with my friends last night....although i did boink her twice too! :giggle:

Chiiiiiillll buddy :) And you too Danny haha.

I actually don't remember posting that (check my A.R.D alkohol reference :P), but i'm pretty sure it was in good jest. Probably meant to put a tounge smiley in there aswell.

Meh, make of it what you wish :turned:

EDIT: Still kiinnddaa true though :P

Edited by Max Quinn

danny,

Best thing for thick hair thats out of control, in my own experience, is elvive smooth intense shampoo (the orange one). It smooths your hair and it also have anti-frizz in it too. So you wont need use your frizz-ease anymore ;)

LSmoothIntenseShampoo_Feb07.jpg

That stuff made my hair almost as straight as when i use straightners, you should definately invest in some matey.

Always ask advice from a girl who is obsessed with her hair lol

Lindsay (the girlfriend)

I use Brylcream, its sort of wax and clay together. Go for something thats quite thick and mainy clay, it won't give your hair a 'wet' look though, incase that was what you're after. But it does allow you to really do what ever you want with your hair, and have it stay like that for a while.

danny,

Best thing for thick hair thats out of control, in my own experience, is elvive smooth intense shampoo (the orange one). It smooths your hair and it also have anti-frizz in it too. So you wont need use your frizz-ease anymore ;)

That stuff made my hair almost as straight as when i use straightners, you should definately invest in some matey.

Always ask advice from a girl who is obsessed with her hair lol

Lindsay (the girlfriend)

Do you work for L'oreal?

Pretty good sales person I say

:P

Edited by Benjaminge

Do you work for L'oreal?

Pretty good sales person I say

:P

cheers (Y)

nah im just a woman and we know everything *big grin*

Might look into a career in sales then.

And to think that all of the information was off the top of my head....... ahhh well ^_^ (it actually was by the way).

Lindsay (the girlfriend)

I used Loreal indestructible wax...and it's shit! proper thins the hairs out so it makes you like you have no hair. and i naturally have dead straight hair and this shit starts curling it but the most annoying thing is, ive washed my hair half a dozen times and you can still feel it in the hair. No offence but the stuff in the UK brings outs are total horse poo lol

I used Loreal indestructible wax...and it's shit! proper thins the hairs out so it makes you like you have no hair. and i naturally have dead straight hair and this shit starts curling it but the most annoying thing is, ive washed my hair half a dozen times and you can still feel it in the hair. No offence but the stuff in the UK brings outs are total horse poo lol

Maybe thats how we like it? Eh? Eh?