Hair Question

Danny Kearns

Hey guys. Before i start, i don't want any 'Jus give it a number 1' cause i don't wanna here that kind of malarky.

Basically, i have generally really thick hair and its also bushy. I've had it thinned out properly, yet it's still thick. Straigtening doesn't work either.

What product would you reccomend to give my hair a flat and slick look ? Something that like last's all day. Its kinda far to long for gel...I was thinking some kind of wax ?

When i wet it, it's fine, looks just how i want it, but once it drys it's just goes BAM, bushy...Annoying.

Help guys.

Edited by Danny Kearns

Hey

Its always hard to get the right gel!

I'd have to suggest "Brylcream" to you when i tried for a similar effect. There are loads of different types, just need to find one that suits you. I think the one you're looking for is wet, creamy and white, - always smells nice too!

Another thing is, if you are going for the wet look, why do you just no use the cheap £1 per pot gel? I guess it can flake if scruched......

Best of luck!

Neil

P.S. you can buy hair thinner scissors - £5 and pretty good(y)

I think the one you're looking for is wet, creamy and white, - always smells nice too!

34p.jpg

"Extreme Styling Putty"

Even though it's more like a cream. It's what i use, and i've been through loads of different types. Worth a try as it's only 99p.

(Y)

I use REF. 505, its the strongest hair glue type stuff you can get. Its only avaliable in hair salons though, and maybe the one you visit doesn't stock it. It's also £8

haha

But i bought mine last... august? I've nearly had the same pot a year, that's how long it lasts, because of how strong it is, and so how little you must use.

i bet you lot have well rough gelled up insides to your helmets

eww

I never do my hair if im going riding for that reason...

anyway Ermm bryl cream seems to be pretty slick and wet looking. I always use garnier fructis stuff with vo5 hair spray but I got for a matte messed up look so thats not really what your after...

I don't think you can say its gay to talk about hair products. This is not 50 years ago when you didn't have to worry about appearance as much. Today girls tend to prefer a male who is groomed, but a little rough around the edges. Nothing wrong trying to attract attention from the opposite sex is there?

For example today at the library i slipped a note to a girl with my number, then left like a bullet out of a gun. She text me back saying she'd love to meet up and said "P.S. I really like your hair!" I think its an example showing that the right style can make a difference.

Neil

P.S. She just text me again, she's totally obsessed!!! Every other minute she just asks questions! Bit scary really. Last girl i hooked up with said i ruined her life and i only hooked up with her twice!!!

Peace out!

I don't think you can say its gay to talk about hair products. This is not 50 years ago when you didn't have to worry about appearance as much. Today girls tend to prefer a male who is groomed, but a little rough around the edges. Nothing wrong trying to attract attention from the opposite sex is there?

For example today at the library i slipped a note to a girl with my number, then left like a bullet out of a gun. She text me back saying she'd love to meet up and said "P.S. I really like your hair!" I think its an example showing that the right style can make a difference.

Neil

P.S. She just text me again, she's totally obsessed!!! Every other minute she just asks questions! Bit scary really. Last girl i hooked up with said i ruined her life and i only hooked up with her twice!!!

Peace out!

Pics of you for reference?

Neil

Peace out!

Check me out, i'm going to tell as many stories as I can about birds I get with in an unrelated thread. Don't I look cool.

Edited by Max Quinn