Andrew Chai's New Ride! Neonbike.com

Dan@Trials-uk

These frames are indeed available to purchase.

The new batch (08) will be in the UK within the next couple weeks along with many other goodies!

Keep a look out here: Neon Exclusive UK Dealer.

Thanks,

Dan

Dont mean to be a stick in the mud, but a direct link to your site in a post, come on! Less of the advertising....

holding up absolutely great, the brake is awesome! best brake i have ever used, certainly not going back to maguras after this.

Am in Barcelona at the moment and we have got some pretty sick line down! video should be out shortly :)

dude! sorry about not turning up in the end, the weather wasnt great, and there was much more to ride then we realised in las ramblas, by the beach! has a great time anyway!

thanks dude!

the weather was shit :(

i have a great time with all of you! hope see you again soon ;)

Really like the look of that.

The wheels just make it look awesome, all black is great but will probably lose its catch when its ridden in well, never look as good as new but still great!

Hope it rides well for you.

Razzy

Saw this in flesh today, its already had a good solid riding to it.

Chai is easily the best person to promote Neon in the UK, I think its convinced me to get one as my next frame.

I had a look on the Neon site and could see some Black and white frames (Yes!), but I can't spot a disc mount on either model, Dan would you know if the 2008 model has a rear disc mount on it?

Edited by Fugley

haha thanks man!

the new frames would most certainly have disk mounts, i believe there are two models on the website, not on the same page. one with just maggie mounts and another with maggie and disk, both come in black and white :)