Dob 2008 Pro Mod Frames

ZHI_Chris

Will they ever understand that people want long frames? Or would long mag frames be so weak that they'd collapse instantly?

i want short frames, and iver got a dob thats nice and short...only street bashers want long frames....

edit: they still havnt changed the welding around the top of the downtube. although ive only seen teezers snap there, but he did a fair few taps on it :P, and these arnt exactly made for that kinda shit all the time lol

Edited by Bearded Midget

Make a long version please!

And what exactly is wrong with a short?

I don't like the bashplate idea, I reckon I could get a dent in the downtube that way.

That does look soo lush though, they should do one with just disc, imagine what the weight would be then.

EDIT: Oops just seen Chris' link, they do one with just disc, looks soo tempting.

Edited by Fugley

And what exactly is wrong with a short?

When did I ever say there was anything wrong with short Mods? I just prefer longs.

But, seeing as you'd like to know EXACTLY whats wrong with them, I'll tell you. I can't do stuff as big, they feel cramped and I keep kneeing the bolts on the stem.

A 1030/1040, +60 Dob disc would be my ideal frame.