I Feel Like Shit! Make Me Feel Better...

Boswell

Basically today I realised that I hadn't seen my Ipod nano for a few days so began a search for it and after a while I realised it had probably fallen out my pocket at college! :unsure: (I know that it is still possible ill get it back but its not looking good >_< ) Anyway back to the point, to make me feel better tell me about the most expensive thing you have lost, distroyed (accidently or fit of rage) or or had stollen?

Edited by Boswell

got pickpocketed of an iphone, then realised the bill clocked up to £250 within a span on 4 hours... what a f**ker he was british as well...

got stolen at 3.. hotline to cancel sim only starts at 7 am... i tried to call immediately but got no where...

pretty bad... trying to get it sorted properly.. i shouldnt be liable for the bill.

got pickpocketed of an iphone, then realised the bill clocked up to £250 within a span on 4 hours... what a f**ker he was british as well...

got stolen at 3.. hotline to cancel sim only starts at 7 am... i tried to call immediately but got no where...

pretty bad... trying to get it sorted properly.. i shouldnt be liable for the bill.

I don't understand what they do, the train of thought must go:

"Wicked! Just nicked myself a phone, I bet they'll block it soon though, better call and text everyone I know while I have the chance!"

Surely if you steal a phone, you use it when you want to make a phone call, not just because its there?

Atleast its insured.

Got my bag nicked a few years ago.....was riding like 10 foot away from it for about 5 mins, looked back and it wasent there, what a C u n t .

i had just finished building my bike up the night before, so i made sure i took most of my tools probs worth bout £250-300... they were in my faviroute bag aswell lol..so pissed off

Edited by Dan-Walker

not my story but a mate wanted a new bike and his mum said he couldn't unless his old bike was wrecked, so what he do, goes to the biggest cliff he can find and takes a hammer to it as re-insurance, gutted since his mum still wouldn't buy him a bike...

Personally its got to be the first crash scratch on a brand new bike, this is why i prefer buying second hand otherwise you get that gutted feeling when you fall off leaving a 6" gouge in your frame and a whoping dent

funny_cat_dancing_animation.gif

I lost my cat

im sorry to hear u lost ur cat rowly but HAHAHAHA that cat animation is ace! i want a cat like that!

as for a shitty thing happened to me....i was getting ready with my ipod nano on and cos i had no pockets i put it in the waist band on my shorts...went for a piss pulled my shorts down a bit to get my one eyed milkman out and it just went plop!!! ive never been so fast or willing to put my hand down the toliet!!....to my relief it still played music but the screen werent working! but then a week later it just died....it tried to survive for me! it was like a family member to me....a very distant relative from australia

its still on my bed side table and im hoping it will come back to life one day.....but i suppose that will also be the day i shit gold or cheryl cole wants a naked cuddle :(

Edited by arw_86