Seller Not Sending Out Items....

Adam-Griffin

Despute has ended, he emptied the account and iv heard nothing from him, hasn't been on in 10 days the last time i looked, chances are im never gonna get my money, it's not alot of money (£13) but why the f**k should he have it and not me ?

I've just had the same problem with this guy:

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/index.php?showuser=3829

- after a long winded and annoying battle to contact him, i had no choice but to start a dispute. The dispute ended with no reply from him but he had cleared his funds so i didn't get my money back!

I'm still annoyed as he has my money and clearly isn't going to send the bars or refund my money. I feel sorry for the guy who said he bought a frame of him :o

It was said he went on holiday, once he is back i will continually ring his mobile number until he answers. good times,

I've just had the same problem with this guy:

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/index.php?showuser=3829

- after a long winded and annoying battle to contact him, i had no choice but to start a dispute. The dispute ended with no reply from him but he had cleared his funds so i didn't get my money back!

I'm still annoyed as he has my money and clearly isn't going to send the bars or refund my money. I feel sorry for the guy who said he bought a frame of him :o

It was said he went on holiday, once he is back i will continually ring his mobile number until he answers. good times,

He also lives in Wiltshire. Why not pay him a visit with a few friends/ older people if your young?

unfortunately i don't know his address mate. If i knew it i would happily go round there on my own, i'm not up for any confrontation - i just want to know why he's f**ked me about..and of course get my handle bars

lol....

you could come down and knock on toms door then kevins....

itll be funny as, i cant beleive i live near so many f**king con men!!!

ollie, im lookin through phone directory for his correct adress, if not ill have to ride down there and get it,..

More to the point his Mum managed to do that for him and yet he recieves EMA?

It's little f**kers like that who play the system that especially make me want to punch anyone who mentions how much EMA they have to spend as they wish.

It really does take the piss, I know people who get £30 EMA and £30 of their parents, every week! I struggle to afford to get to college, but it doesn't matter that they live within walking distance and get £30 for the priviledge, while I get nothing and live 15 miles away.

I'm not complaining, it just takes the piss, the system is too unfair.

But yeh, this guy needs blacklisting, it's gone on far too long now.

Edited by Muel

Jesus this is still going on?

While wer on such topics alex dark owes me a fiver for a rim from like 4 months ago.

I really CBA to chase it up though, for the sake of a fiver, iv tried and text him many a time but no fiver.

Jesus this is still going on?

While wer on such topics alex dark owes me a fiver for a rim from like 4 months ago.

I really CBA to chase it up though, for the sake of a fiver, iv tried and text him many a time but no fiver.

To be honest i don't care wether he owes me £13 or £130, it's the principle behind it, that £13's MY money not HIS.

imo it doesn't matter the ammount. imagine if someone took a fiver from every active member on here and they all had the approach of "it's only a fiver"

hmn... plan...

I've got several £10 notes here which I will send to anyone who deposits £5 + P&P into my paypal account. No offers please, and I don't really want to split unless I have to.

just rang kevin - after about 10 times of ringing he answered. to try and pass off that he had sent off my handlebars. It was over a month ago now that he told me they had been sent so this is a complete lie.

He has now refunded my money - eventually.

I also told him that i had been informed that the bars were still on the bike, he continued to tell me that he has sold the bike and whoever told me that was a lier (love the fact he's lied through his teeth and continues to call someone else a lier..anyway)

apparently everyone else who bought something off him, it has all been sent out.............

...now i can put money on those people who bought items from him to say they havn't received them

• 5 weeks later...

Being along time coming but received this on the 31st of august:

Hi adam i actually have money to give back to you at last

I am rreally sorry for scamming you.Wish i never done it.

You can have the bars aswell if you want i can send them to you if want with your money.

If you give me your address or paypal account?

Tom

When asked why the sudden change of heart, he replied with this;

I just think i was a twat for scamming you... total konbish thing to do... and dont wana be known as a scammer for ever!!

My life wasnt going well at the time getting chucked out etc so i wasnt thinking straight but turned it around now :)

and your alright bloke to be honest i dont normally scam people just a bit lazy... i will send your money out in the next 2 days

Obviously I'm a bit skeptical given the reason behind this topic, but 'm pretty confident ( Possibly a bad move :P) I'll receive it :)

Just thought i'd let you know how this was/is to be resolved (Y)

Adam. :)

Haha, you wouldn't believe the amount of people who send e-mails and shit like that to me after they get banned. "Look, I know I was a dick on the first account I got banned, then the second and third, but I've learnt my lesson now so I think it's only fair that I get another chance."

No.

• 2 weeks later...