Nbr 28

that NBR dude

Well with the summer coming back round, thought it was time to start making videos again, so I invested in an upgrade camera and set off. Apologies for the poor level of this vid, but I still dont quite know what all the buttons do on the camera yet, and my old Premier 6.5 wasnt gonna play, so I am now using Sony Vegas 8.0, which feels strange to me. So errm yea, here is it, in all its crappy-ness...

Rider is Dave Marshall

Music is Offspring - Special Delivery

Vimeo link HERE

Please can someone Trials tube it?

Afraid the download file is 108Mb which means it's too big for trials tube. Also, I think Andy's keen to keep quality as he spent a lot of money on the new camera... All I can suggest is that you upgrade your browser so you can see it on Vimeo. Not that that's much help.

Cheers to Andy for putting the video together, I'm going through a bit of an experimental stage on the bike- basically deciding that I'm not going to buy a BMX but I might as well start trying to mix up some shit BMX moves into my riding and trying out the peg thing etc. Anyway, comments welcome as usual (Y).

Really loved that. Makes me want an Inspierd, but I wouldn't be able to ride it like that... Gangster points for putting a peg on there Dave, its nice to be different.

<3 Sick sick sick.

On watching again: Those are some legs at the start (not you Dave, sorry).

Edited by Quackers!!

Afraid the download file is 108Mb which means it's too big for trials tube. Also, I think Andy's keen to keep quality as he spent a lot of money on the new camera... All I can suggest is that you upgrade your browser so you can see it on Vimeo. Not that that's much help.

Cheers to Andy for putting the video together, I'm going through a bit of an experimental stage on the bike- basically deciding that I'm not going to buy a BMX but I might as well start trying to mix up some shit BMX moves into my riding and trying out the peg thing etc. Anyway, comments welcome as usual (Y).

Fair enough! I understand. Will have to sort my computer out then!

Owen

Im in some of the shots, makes me feel special :turned:

Is there any way to download it to the type of file that can be put on to an ipod touch,

thanks, Alex

just watched it again and relised that im quite annoyingly in some of the shots, sorry for getting in the way :$

Edited by alextheferret

How long have you been riding Dave? Don't you afraid the plegs braking off?

Been riding trials for over 10 years... yes I'm old!! Yeah, I'm slightly worried about the Pleg- it's also wearing down insanely fast. However, I spent this morning turning up a burly 10mm stainless axle for my Echo hub and am thinking of getting a cromo Odyssey Jpeg Light tomorrow to see how that goes.

Canon A1 playing the part quite well dude

Well I cant take all the credit, some is down to the camera. Still feels weird using Sony Vegas though, like 4 years of using Premier 6.5. Im happy with the quality of the vid considering its very highly compressed HD, and a reasonable file size too. The more I play around with the settings the better it will be. The colours seem really washed out in the vid. Dont know whether thats from the camera or from the export...