New Ashtonbikes/diamondback Videos ....

manuel

The Sam Pilgrim vid has been up for a while - Its Sam winning the Nissan Qashqai Urban Challenge London round outside the tate .... he is bloody good.

Also up, as of today is a little vid of Ben Savage winning the National round at Hook Woods (quite a long time ago (big PC error ...))

Check em out at Ashtonbikes

Chars

RJ

I can make the downloads available (possibly) if requested - although the view in HQ on youtube seems pretty good - although the Ben Savage vid doesnt seem to have the option - oh well ....

Edited by manuel

Cool stuff - spotted the Pilgrim vid a little while ago and thought it was awesome. Something about it had a cool feel, which a lot of trials vids don't have, yet a lot of dirt vids do. If someone could pinpoint what it is and get it going in a trials context it could be sweet

Also: Savage is a monster. Uber controlatron

Videos are good, bens really smooth didnt like the fact it was biu though you can just see that he was playing safe with some moves and its always better to see someone pushing themselves good video non the less though.

Im failing to see the point behind ashton even sponsoring you and ben. Dont mean that in a bad way against you as you fully deserved to get a sponsor but hes not even got you on protos ready to get another frame out and hes not even got the old ashtons out so theres nothing to promote and from what i can see apart from a frame you have got that all hes done.

Edited by basher

Videos are good, bens really smooth didnt like the fact it was biu though you can just see that he was playing safe with some moves and its always better to see someone pushing themselves good video non the less though.

Im failing to see the point behind ashton even sponsoring you and ben. Dont mean that in a bad way against you as you fully deserved to get a sponsor but hes not even got you on protos ready to get another frame out and hes not even got the old ashtons out so theres nothing to promote and from what i can see apart from a frame you have got that all hes done.

Team Ashtonbikes is the team me ben sam and martyn ride for obviously with martyn at the top... The team (A mountainbike team...) is basically being employed by diamondback to develop a range of bikes for them, and rep their brand... Along with all the other many sponsors... So really the fact that right now we are not on proto diamondbacks isnt really an issue (my 24" is arriving very shorly mind and the 26ers are ironing out a few minor issues) - we are still promoting Ashtonbikes image and concept, and most importantly - the business and its development... Oh and the last comment - there is a lot more going on than that right now ...

I agree with the BIU comment - I am hoping to do some more over the summer, which should be better to watch on film, but if you see the scores for the day - he blitzed it... which was kinda the point this time ...

RJ

Team Ashtonbikes is the team me ben sam and martyn ride for obviously with martyn at the top... The team (A mountainbike team...) is basically being employed by diamondback to develop a range of bikes for them, and rep their brand... Along with all the other many sponsors... So really the fact that right now we are not on proto diamondbacks isnt really an issue (my 24" is arriving very shorly mind and the 26ers are ironing out a few minor issues) - we are still promoting Ashtonbikes image and concept, and most importantly - the business and its development... Oh and the last comment - there is a lot more going on than that right now ...

I agree with the BIU comment - I am hoping to do some more over the summer, which should be better to watch on film, but if you see the scores for the day - he blitzed it... which was kinda the point this time ...

RJ

Arrh ok then. Still think it was a big mistake for the old ashton to be pulled out of production seeing as the new one has been in the pipeline for years and took so long and they where so popular. Obviously my views can only be based on very little in sight as to what goes on as i dont no you personally and dont no what happens. Anyway i sharn't post anymore as this isnt the topic.

Btw be nice to see a new video from you, really liked your videos with the smoothness and pushing yourself. Would also be nice to see a video from ben not in a comp, one of him out practicing pushing him self as ive seen him at tyke comps and hes alot better than the video portrayed him i think.

Have been waiting for savages video Rowan :P I have to say some parts in that, hes developed steadmans "bosh at it" technique but slightly more graceful (no offence tim or ben) Still precise as ever, its hard for people who haven't been there to know that setting up on some of those lines isn't as easy as Ben makes it look.

Still good effort, I'll watch Sam's tommorrow but Im sure I'll be amazed at that too. Good job Rowan, you do them yourself?

Have been waiting for savages video Rowan :P I have to say some parts in that, hes developed steadmans "bosh at it" technique but slightly more graceful (no offence tim or ben) Still precise as ever, its hard for people who haven't been there to know that setting up on some of those lines isn't as easy as Ben makes it look.

Still good effort, I'll watch Sam's tommorrow but Im sure I'll be amazed at that too. Good job Rowan, you do them yourself?

yeah - I only edited the Pilgrim vid as i couldnt get to the event - big time bummer as i had a press pass... I completely agree with the comment about the ben savage vid - he just made it work big time - was hard to film as i wanted - only had a couple of laps to film it - and never having really been to a comp didnt help (turns out im pretty shaky with the camera too !!). But yeah the scores (dont remember where they are posted) really reflect how hard other people were finding it in comparison...

Oh wel, we, mr Travis and I, had a lengthly chat with Martyn Ashton at T in the park, after he finally realised we were trials riders! its amazin how much information you can get out of one man in half an hour...some information id rather keep to myself. lol

The demos were cool as usual, cheesy as fu.ck but cool all the same. I really like Martyn Ashton you know, god knows what the permatan hes got all the time is all about but hes got funny chat. Funny because he reconised me, and not Mr Travis lol, which he was raging about btw. lol

Oh wel, we, mr Travis and I, had a lengthly chat with Martyn Ashton at T in the park, after he finally realised we were trials riders! its amazin how much information you can get out of one man in half an hour...some information id rather keep to myself. lol

The demos were cool as usual, cheesy as fu.ck but cool all the same. I really like Martyn Ashton you know, god knows what the permatan hes got all the time is all about but hes got funny chat. Funny because he reconised me, and not Mr Travis lol, which he was raging about btw. lol

hehe - the man can talk ....

Am i ditched ? :(

Unlucky Ben hehe ...

lmao,

he recognised ross, due to the fact ross had tried to kiss him one night in the pub.

Seriously was cool chatting to martin :) Nice guy....

like ross says though....how does he get a tan like that from porthcawl???

I think youll find it was you I tryed to kiss, though ill need to stop pulling away. Its just, Ive never kissed a man before and I want it to be special. :lol: