Lmao!

Danny Swindlehurst

I may be a 'nob'.

But atleast i'm a intelligent 'nob' who knows that a capital letter goes at the start of a sentence and that a "," certainly doesn't go at the end of sentence ;)

Yeah i was going to write more but then i fort f**k it why write more crap to a twat like you.

PS. I put a capital at start of every sentence. happy now, or are you going to have a tamptrum about how i spelt fort.

Yeah i was going to write more but then i fort f**k it why write more crap to a twat like you.

PS. I put a capital at start of every sentence. happy now, or are you going to have a tamptrum about how i spelt fort.

You don't even know me, so don't go throwing abuse my way.

Im not going to continue this debate on, due to the fact i have no idea what "tamptrum" is :lol:

Its "Tantrum" pal.

Im not going to continue this debate on, due to the fact i have no idea what "tamptrum" is :lol:

Its "Tantrum" pal.

Its someone who crys like a little baby when things dont got there way B)

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, may I bring to your attention "Exhibit A":

I dont care if you think im acting hard or whatever now, but seriosuly, i would of hurt you bad if this was real life, just remember that.

Danny.

To continue, I call bystanders at the DJ ride as witnesses to the fact that when I met DK I didn't get hurt in the slightest, instead walking away with a hug

;)

Well done lads, though i was really sure what you were on about.

To continue, I call bystanders at the DJ ride as witnesses to the fact that when I met DK I didn't get hurt in the slightest, instead walking away with a hug

I think the courts have had an affect on you luke. :P

:giggle:

wtf :\.

fair enoughh...

Mat

rofl

Tomx

;)

Yes well, That was like January, of which we had spoken after that occasion via MSN and you were a nice lad, like the majority of people, TF really does make people something there not. Also, You were such a nice lad a DJ ride and you rode a echo control and had a baby face for your age so yeah :wub:

Danny's a loving fellow really. :P

:wub:

I was wondering what to type here...

Thanks to the later half of this thread, amongst others, I'm trying to avoid this forum as much as possible. The forum itself is pretty much as good as a forum could get, but some of the people on here just make me embarrassed to be a fellow member of the human race.

'Hurt you bad'? LOL you absolute WANKER.

You didn't ask me to remove some of your warnings, or whatever it was I got told you wanted me to do...

Didn't even know who you were :P

LOL you absolute WANKER.

1. Flaming Minimum Penalty - 1 Warning Point

While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts.

Warn please mark ?