The Olympics

Haz

Out of interest, has anyone played the game for the Xbox? Is is like the old track and field games for the playstation where you have to press a button 60000000 times to do anything?

Yeah I own it, its pretty good very similar to old track and field games but they allow you to waggle the stick aswell. Loads and loads of events

Shanaze Reade's qualifying crash was quite intense in terms the shear speed she carried into that first sweeping berm, way faster than any of the other riders. her training feature for the olympics was quite nuts where during one of her training exercises, she squat jumps (where she jumps a few inches off the ground after the lift) with what look like 55-60kgs :o shes one powerful little girl. ill have to watch her race results later tonight.

Shanaze Reade's qualifying crash was quite intense in terms the shear speed she carried into that first sweeping berm, way faster than any of the other riders. her training feature for the olympics was quite nuts where during one of her training exercises, she squat jumps (where she jumps a few inches off the ground after the lift) with what look like 55-60kgs :o shes one powerful little girl. ill have to watch her race results later tonight.

You should see some of Hoy's work outs.

That is impressive!

Stayed up to watch the BMX this morning. taped most of it though. Seen the fall, was pretty gutted. fort shes fly round it.

With new events in the Olympics is it one in one out? There so many poor events. Trials SHOULD be in there, Take out the horse events. The synchronized swimming. and whack trials in..

With new events in the Olympics is it one in one out? There so many poor events. Trials SHOULD be in there, Take out the horse events. The synchronized swimming. and whack trials in..

Yes. Horse riding is far more popular than trials. Synchronised swimming is better to watch than trials.

Aint nobody givin' a f**k about a trials.

YES - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/olympics/cycling/default.stm

But shaznae (sp.) read messed up in the final.....chris hoy said he would bet his mortgage on her winning a gold....FAIL

Yeah i saw that final. the problem with Shaznae technique is that she doesn't carry her shear speed like Caroline Anne. Shaznae has the most explosive starts but its her riding technique that fails her. i was more surprised about Mike Day not winning the mens final as he was odds on favorite. he dominated all through qualifier and semis, but came up short in the finals. shame they didn't have a speed clock when they hit the first jump as they are going so damn fast.

Synchronised swimming is better to watch than trials.

I'm sorry if I've missed some sarcasm but. Having actually watched synchronised swimming, this is something that cannot be joked about. Synchronised swimming is the scariest and most cringe worthy thing I've watchedf in my life. The people that do that have the scariest faces and what they do is very weird. Much rather watch trials.

Yeah i saw that final. the problem with Shaznae technique is that she doesn't carry her shear speed like Caroline Anne. Shaznae has the most explosive starts but its her riding technique that fails her. i was more surprised about Mike Day not winning the mens final as he was odds on favorite. he dominated all through qualifier and semis, but came up short in the finals. shame they didn't have a speed clock when they hit the first jump as they are going so damn fast.

Maybe you should take over as her coach Rusevelt.

Shame about Shanaze, She just looked like she was trying far too hard and to me it felt like she was thinking too far ahead of the track and stuff in between caught her out. She will win gold in 2012.
She should have settled for silver when she tried to muscle her way through caroline anne on the final berm. its a crying shame for freestyle bmx not being in the olympics as we all know that Jamie Bestwick would have taken gold in the ramps comp. the womens team syn swimming highlights was nuts, how do they do all that leaping out of the water stuff :S Xc mountain biking was boring :sleeping: