England 19-29 September

Backgren

Hello.

It's time to go over to the UK again :)

I'll arrive in London in the afternoon the 19th, and need somewhere to stop near, because I'll

go to the Hook Woods comp on the 21st. I might have something sorted, but if anyone who's going can offer me a place to stay and a lift to the venue it would be awesome.

22-26th I have no idea where to go, most likely down south like Reading, Oxford and Bristol, but I might as well go somewhere I haevnt been before. Suggestions?

27-28th I'll be around London again, hanging out with a friend from here who's moving over, and going home on 29th.

Please help me make up a plan :) I wont bite you.

Hello.

I'll arrive in London in the afternoon the 19th, and need somewhere to stop near, because I'll

go to the Hook Woods comp on the 21st. I might have something sorted, but if anyone who's going can offer me a place to stay and a lift to the venue it would be awesome.

22-26th I have no idea where to go, most likely down south like Reading, Oxford and Bristol, but I might as well go somewhere I haevnt been before. Suggestions?

27-28th I'll be around London again, hanging out with a friend from here who's moving over, and going home on 29th.

Portland Bill, Westbay, Portsmouth or/and Dartmoor

Hello.

Ok Peter,

Crazy thoughts running through my head....

I'm gonna see if i can get the week off work and have a road trip!

I live in Tonbridge, Kent.

That's a 50 minute train drive from London, Waterloo and a 35-40 min drive from Hooks Wood.

Then i can hire a big car for the week and we can road trip around to Portsmouth to see people like Richard Pearce, Knt for some natural spots, Swindon and Reading to ride with the masters Proter, Bessel and Goddard and then perhaps even trip to Bristol to see Rowan Johns.

I'm getting excited just writing this....

As i said earlier, i'm gonna have to check with work to see if i can get the week off work but other wise, Hooks Wood should not be an issue as will be going to that anyway so you're more than welcome to stay a mone and i'll just nick a car for the day.

Will contact you tomorrow vai PM with an update and to see if you're intersted in the idea.

Bye for now,

Rob Larkins

im all about this.....north would rule, however the divide would have to be drawn somewhere....i reckon that the line should basically be around here somewhere;

if you happen to be below the line but in the circles, then you will be classed as a northerner...welcome to the group :)

im all about this.....north would rule, however the divide would have to be drawn somewhere....i reckon that the line should basically be around here somewhere;

if you happen to be below the line but in the circles, then you will be classed as a northerner...welcome to the group :)

I see your busy your office too.

If your below the line the your southern, simple as. Doesn't matter if your at uni down here, if your currently spending the majority of the year below that line then your southern.

So we get the likes off:

Andrei Burton

Rowan Johns

Rich Pearson

Ben Rowlands

James Porter

Nick Goddard

Dan Jones

Martyn Ashton

Andrew Pooley

Joe Seddon

Matt Staples

Andrew Chai

Sam Wheeler

Pat Donovan

Myself

Matt Burrows

Mike Singleton

and many more..........

South for the win we have fat pants and chai what more could you want? I would defo be up for a london ride an i live like 40mins on the train away from london and if you can't stay at rob's i maybe able to sort somthing out but personaly i would rather stay at robs as mines a little more boring haha but the offer could be there if you get desprate :) southend has to be done also everyone has to ride southend at some point its the law. :)

Edited by jackbalman