Trials-uk

grant_hundley

I have only dealt with Dan once, when I was working for him, but he sent my payment on time and it came the next day. He's always been cool to me, that's all I'm gonna say on this matter.

I think he gets a lot of shit, and yeah, some of it is justified, like Grants for example, but a lot of people jump on the hatewagon and slate him for no reason, which is kinda outta line. I'm not tied down to Tarty or T-UK, whichever has the stuff I want for cheapest, I'll buy from.

Yes i am sponsored by tarty, but I am by no means tied down by them, what dan has apparantly done to a number of customers (you do not see these topics about tarty??) is kind of unethical, in my humble opinion.

Im sure dan does feel like he gets alot of shit, and if it wasnt for guys like him and the guys at select / tarty, im sure we wouldnt have the trials industry we have just now, and in this manner i do feel for dan. I hope he can sort it all out / improve his business in the long term.

Im not even going to say anything about hate wagons.

Hi Everyone,

I am sorry to hear about the delays, and I deeply sincerely apologize for it all, I have been ridiculously recently in site managing for our new warehouse, as some of you guys can see of our warehouse its a basic empty shell and nothing is in it. I have thought about getting builders in to get all the work done, but the cost works out triple the amount compared to doing myself.

If you guys can appreciate building work/ carpentry it does take a lot of time, we have to build all partition walls up and install all electrics and all plumbing services ourselves, and also being an up stairs we had to custom build stair case for the upstairs.

There is simply to much work to explain so I will give you all some preview photo's of the progress.

pictures-image-152.jpg

pictures-image-153.jpg

pictures-image-154.jpg

pictures-image-155.jpg

pictures-image-157.jpg

pictures-image-158.jpg

As you can all see there is still a little bit of work left, such as: Ceiling skirting, floor skirting, painting, wood edging, upstairs flooring, whole ground floor needs to have the floor all re-painted, and of course all the little finishing items, CCTV, shelving, work tops etc..

for anyone that's in the carpentry industry you know it takes a lot of grafting to see some out come.

Here's some images of the warehouse when it was just bought: pictures-image-3.jpg

I appreciate customers anger in the delays of their orders however I am trying my hardest to fulfill everyone's expectations. As you can see from the images all stock are all boxes to keep them clean from the building work, so it takes twice as long to pack as order compared to usual.

As some of you already mention its a 1 man show right now, Of course I would like to employ another member of staff but right now I am not in the situation, not until everything is complete as the environment is not "Safe" to work in.

I have been ill for the last week due to food poisoning and people that had it before know how much of a pain it is, I tried all sort of medicine to try to get myself up and going and there is nothing that solves it(N)

About the service, I have been running the business for over 2-3 years now and within that time we have built up a large customer base and adding back up all the orders within these years it has to be some ridiculously high number and that is all from 1 man working on his own. Not to mention the other work to go with us, the website side, product photo's stock check and all the administration work, as some of you guys will notice when our new site was launched updates are constant but due to the lack of time in this period, I have not been able to add all the new products have in stock.

If my intention was to offer crap service and not care about customers, I would not be in this trade right now, I am trying my hardest to build a full functioning warehouse which can operate with in system which will make every aspect alot more efficient so orders will be received on time, and stock levels will be higher and in general alot more reliable. But its only been the recently where we have headed into some delays which I personally dont want, but there is only so much 1 person can do.

I just hope everyone can forgive us for the past and support us for the future of our whole new re-launch of T-UK*

The expected date we're aiming to finish everything is mid September, we look forward to see a good turn out on the day we launch.

mean while, I am doing my best to reply to all e-mails, answering all calls and most importantly getting all orders out!

If anyone any have questions about anything please ask and I will be more then happy to answer you:)

Thanks for reading,

Best regards

Dan@Trials-UK

PS: We have a brand new system installed which will make all orders even more efficient and it is integrated to our website so the stock notification will be "Live" rather then static, we have a lot of drastic changes which will benefit all customers and with all the new gizmo in place it will again make our whole operation system a breeze.

Edited by Dan@Trials-uk

To be fair thats good enough for me he's tryin to expand his buisness for the future and I think that can only be a good thing. I do think these 'storys' of hand painting and sending 'used' pads. If true i don't see it as acceptable and abit of a scam but I can't say thats 100% what happend as clearly i don't know but as said give him a fresh start. I have had a little hick up with trials-uk a while back it was soon sorted and iv used them a fair few times scince and has always given me great service. I use tarty and t-uk what ever has the part i need im not one to hold a grudge espeicaly when someone has done there up most to resolve it.

i ordered pads on tuesday, he said he could send them wednesday, he sent them friday.

he didnt even ask if it were ok to send me some heatsink yellow v pads instead of the plaz crv's i ordered.

After speaking to you letting you know that the Plazmatics was not in "Fit" condition we can not send them out, I informed you about the new Heatsink pads which we had instock which is similar and you agreed you wanted those instead, so we dispatched those for you.

After speaking to you letting you know that the Plazmatics was not in "Fit" condition we can not send them out, I informed you about the new Heatsink pads which we had instock which is similar and you agreed you wanted those instead, so we dispatched those for you.

you actually said that you had sent me some heatsink yellows instead because the crv's weren't 'fit'.

you didnt ask. me saying that i didnt want them wouldnt have changed anything because you said you sent the heatsink yellows already

you actually said that you had sent me some heatsink yellows instead because the crv's weren't 'fit'.

you didnt ask. me saying that i didnt want them wouldnt have changed anything because you said you sent the heatsink yellows already

I think there has been a mis-understanding, I informed you that the Plaz pads was not suitable to be sent out due to the glue on them, and I you insisted for us to send them anyway, but we can not send out any faulty goods, this is the delay from the dispatch date, I then told you we can not send them and I suggested the heatsink pads which you agreed to for us to send them, and to re-confirm the packet was going to a certain address.

I apologize the misunderstanding.

I think there has been a mis-understanding, I informed you that the Plaz pads was not suitable to be sent out due to the glue on them, and I you insisted for us to send them anyway, but we can not send out any faulty goods, this is the delay from the dispatch date, I then told you we can not send them and I suggested the heatsink pads which you agreed to for us to send them, and to re-confirm the packet was going to a certain address.

I apologize the misunderstanding.

yeah you've misunderstood. i rang you up asking if it had been sent out, but you said it hadnt due to the fact that the plaz were faulty. so you said you had sent out my order, with the heatsink yellows instead, on the friday.

i dont understand how you can remember this phone call so well even though earlier on, on msn you couldnt even remember what day you sent out my parcel :S

Edited by Grant-Hundley

It's clear that Grant is on a hating mission right now. Dan's explained himself and it may or may not be enough to warrant the mishaps for whoever but if it's such a big deal, cancel your figgin' order and get a refund Grant.

I know Dan puts allot of effort into the business but it seems he encounters many problems. Yeah he may not take the best route for the business sometimes with overloading himself with work/ designing/ building whatever but the effort's there. Do people actually think he's out there to try and piss you off?!

And for all the Tarty lovers mistakes have happened but most of them people just accept it and don't feel the need to come raging on here. It's just people like Mark King said that everyone is too quick to jump on the 'bandwagon' these days.

look grany hudley if you are complaining about the services from T-UK then dont use them (not trying to slag your business off dan) but if they are not good to be sent out then he cant sell them and im sure dan cant be doing with court order from you sueing him , dan recomended you a different set of pads so deal with it if the services arnt good for you then make your own brake pads. dan x

if the services arnt good for you then make your own brake pads. dan x

Or use a different retailer?

Could the Plaz pads not have just been sold to him anyway, 'cos he could've just glued the backings in himself? I had several Plaz CRM pads that fell out of their backings, and a set of Coust pads that did it too, and it's not the hardest thing in the world to sort out.

Or use a different retailer?

Could the Plaz pads not have just been sold to him anyway, 'cos he could've just glued the backings in himself? I had several Plaz CRM pads that fell out of their backings, and a set of Coust pads that did it too, and it's not the hardest thing in the world to sort out.

If there not fit for sale then no he can't, because if grant fitted them and they ripped out and he servierly hurt himself then he could sue dan really as dan sold him them knowing they wern't fit. Its the way the law works. I ust to work in a shop and a 4 way plug extension had written on it 0.5m long cord but the cord either wasnt quite that long or a tad longer and had to be recalled just due to that. We couldnt sell it a customer even though the lenght difference didn't even matter it was that small and he wasnt bothered.

look grany hudley if you are complaining about the services from T-UK then dont use them (not trying to slag your business off dan) but if they are not good to be sent out then he cant sell them and im sure dan cant be doing with court order from you sueing him , dan recomended you a different set of pads so deal with it if the services arnt good for you then make your own brake pads. dan x

trials-uk have been perfectly fine for me up untill now. which is why i ordered from him.

yeah my problem wasnt to do with him not sending out the crv's

it was that he said he sent me some heatsink yellows instead before talking to me about it.

danny dont be a nob. my intentions werent to make dan look bad at all, just get my order. because as soon as a topic is made about trials-uk, the issue is sorted quickly. which it has been.

really cba with this topic now, i've sorted it out with dan so stop posting.

Grant, stop being a dick,

you're proving nothing to nobody.

Dan's explained, so shut up.

i think you'll find, i said this

this topic can be closed till monday now....

so you can shut up.

Edited by Grant-Hundley