Is This Watermark Photohoppable?!

BONGO

as an event photographer im guna say do not remove the watermark. Its the photographers property and removing the watermark would be against the law. Email the photographer and be honest, if they don't want you using the images then don't use the images. If he's a nice guy then he will prob let you have them.

as an event photographer im guna say do not remove the watermark. Its the photographers property and removing the watermark would be against the law. Email the photographer and be honest, if they don't want you using the images then don't use the images. If he's a nice guy then he will prob let you have them.

Word. Like I said though, why not ask if he could just put a "blahblahblahphotography.co.uk" sorta watermark on them in the corner? Just anything that isn't as gash as that one is. You're still doing him a favour by effectively advertising his work, so hopefully he'll be reasonable.

It's basically going to cost me £30 for these pics. It's a trackday photo business, and they take the piss with prices lol.

Any help appreciated, for obvious reasons!! i love the pics, but it's a third of a trackdays price to get them!

I'm assuming that will be in the form of a print, if so ask him if you can pay for the photo file itself (at a reduced rate).

lol, believe it or not, that is a CD with the photo's on...

I've not explained it too good really. It's £30 for a CD of all the photo's from one event. Thing is, these are the only good pics! There weren't as many taken on this day as normal of me, and most are pretty average, so i'm basically being a skin flint, and as everything to do with this whole thing is expensive, i really hate spending a lot of money on a few pics, even though they're good.

Bongo