Ben Lazenby Clips

Mat Smith!

Look not looking for an argument or anything but if he qwanted to take a shit on my pile of shit then he can do i wasnt bothered it was a laugh just some people dont understand how to take a laugh these days.

itsa bit of fun so let just all be ONE BIG HAPPY FORUM AND GET ALONG WITH EACH OTHER FOR ONCE ITS HOW PEOPLE DO THINGS WERE ALL DIFFERENT TO EACH OTHER OTHERWISR THE WORLD WOULD BE BORING.

EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT IF BEN LIKE THAT MUSIC THER LET IT BE IF YOU DONT THEN IT DOESNT MATTER DOES IT JUST LEAVE IT AND DONT BE PIKKY!!!

also i dont want everyone to quote this post and abuse me its just here to prove a point that were all different.

thanks ross. (Y)

SHIT IS FUNNY INNIT SLEEEGGGGGGG!!! EVRYONE SHOULD BE NICE AND NOT BE LOOSERS BECOZ US TGS NOOBS CAN'T TAKE CRITICISM BECAUSE WE'RE GIRLS IN GIRLS JEANS!!!!!!! ROFL, LOL, ROFLMAOYGDSOAB!

[/The Circus]

Like many on here, I found parts of that song sounding like someone spewing and being stabbed at the same time, which in turn took my concentration away from what the video was about. Someone riding trials quite well.

Its all well and good using the music you love, but as I've learnt what you love to put in a video sometimes just won't cut it. I've watched some trials vids before with heavy metal, screamo etc etc and I've been able to sit through them quite happily.

You might think I'm going on about the song choice, but it makes and breaks videos.

Apart from that, I pressed my almighty fat finger on the mouse and selected MUTE, good riding keep it up.

SHIT IS FUNNY INNIT SLEEEGGGGGGG!!! EVRYONE SHOULD BE NICE AND NOT BE LOOSERS BECOZ US TGS NOOBS CAN'T TAKE CRITICISM BECAUSE WE'RE GIRLS IN GIRLS JEANS!!!!!!! ROFL, LOL, ROFLMAOYGDSOAB!

[/The Circus]

okay, i might go cut nobbles off my tyres cos it makes them lighter.

Mat

[/The Circus]

Liked i said not looking for an argument! just proving my point why carn't we just all get along?, its a trials forum not what your wear/music we all listen to comment on riding not clothing music etc... TRIALS-FORUM. Lets use it as one> (Y)

Ross.

Liked i said not looking for an argument! just proving my point why carn't we just all get along?, its a trials forum not what your wear/music we all listen to comment on riding not clothing music etc... TRIALS-FORUM. Lets use it as one> (Y)

Ross.

The second word of trials-forum is where you are missing the inherent problem with your hippie plan. Its a forum, a place where people express views and ideas of differing opinions in order to communicate and contribute to/about something we all enjoy. You've submitted a video, not riding clips. If the video doesn't appeal to people because an aspect of it is not to their liking why can't they say that?

The second word of trials-forum is where you are missing the inherent problem with your hippie plan. Its a forum, a place where people express views and ideas of differing opinions in order to communicate and contribute to/about something we all enjoy. You've submitted a video, not riding clips. If the video doesn't appeal to people because an aspect of it is not to their liking why can't they say that?

except i get warned for anything.

well atleast we got 4 pages for bens vid, not bad.

Mat

Edited by Mat Smith!

OK, its a trials forum though we all slag each other off for what we wear its pathetic really. you said a place where people express views and ideas of differing opinions, fair does but not about what we wear or music we listen to its trials comment on riding weather it was good or bad if its bad dont say i fort it was shit bacause your were wearing skinnys or heavy music. :mellow:

Well i cba posting after this because clearly nobody can see what im trying to say,, and it will just turn into an argument and i wouldnt want that bens my best mate so i dont want to f**k his post up.

Ross x (Y)

Edited by Ross Clayton

OK, its a trials forum though we all slag each other off for what we wear its pathetic really. you said a place where people express views and ideas of differing opinions, fair does but not about what we wear or music we listen to its trials comment on riding weather it was good or bad if its bad dont say i fort it was shit bacause your were wearing skinnys or heavy music. :mellow:

Well i cba posting after this because clearly nobody can see what im trying to say,, and it will just turn into an argument and i wouldnt want that bens my best mate so i dont want to f**k his post up.

Ross x (Y)

You created a topic about a VIDEO, which is a collection of several different aspects, audio and footage alike. You made a video with a loud and f**king irritating soundtrack and wondered why people are commenting on the music? YOU JUST RAPED THEIR EARS, of course they can complain!!!

Who ever said that we could only talk about trials aspects of videos? Don't be so narrow minded.

You created a topic about a VIDEO, which is a collection of several different aspects, audio and footage alike. You made a video with a loud and f**king irritating soundtrack and wondered why people are commenting on the music? YOU JUST RAPED THEIR EARS, of course they can complain!!!

Who ever said that we could only talk about trials aspects of videos? Don't be so narrow minded.

Sorry had to comment but i think your stupid.

they invented a volume buttom for a reason :lol: USE IT!

Ross.x

If a rider had made a video like that representing/promoting my company I would be embarrassed!!

I think you all need to grow up abit and get with the times, people don't want to watch videos like this anymore!

Riding really isn't bad at all, infact it's probably as good if not better than alot of people! You just really let it down by using silly over the top lenses and shit rape music.

Sort it out for the next vid?

If a rider had made a video like that representing/promoting my company I would be embarrassed!!

I think you all need to grow up abit and get with the times, people don't want to watch videos like this anymore!

Riding really isn't bad at all, infact it's probably as good if not better than alot of people! You just really let it down by using silly over the top lenses and shit rape music.

Sort it out for the next vid?

TOO TRUE fair play skin, suppose we all have our own opinions. :ermm:

Ros x