Ben Lazenby Clips

Mat Smith!

why do you only ever complain about the music being two heavy if its not neil t or damon using it.

I seem to remember people SLATING the music in Damon 6 (granted, it wasn't metal).

Even so - the metal they use isn't quite so incoherent as that.

Bollocks to it.... That was disgraceful, even to metal.

Edited by Flipp

right, GET RIDDA THE MOD!

keep on the stock, cos seriously, ur about 3 times as cool and twice as good on that by the looks of things! mods are for goths, jus ask matt :rolleyes:

buy ur mates bike :)

i had the thing on mute, cos im in a net cafe, so i cnt comment on editing or music, but it looks oright

I think you need to re-install your audio codec, that was distorted to f**k. There were glimpses of this new age emo music in there somewhere but the rest was broken. Maybe re-upload when its fixed?

Riding was okay.

P.S. is this the guy that shit on someone's frame?

I think you need to re-install your audio codec, that was distorted to f**k. There were glimpses of this new age emo music in there somewhere but the rest was broken. Maybe re-upload when its fixed?

Riding was okay.

P.S. is this the guy that shit on someone's frame?

rite i dent take a shit i jst squatted down and a koxx came out. nah music was fine big boy (Y)

xx

rite i dent take a shit i jst squatted down and a koxx came out. nah music was fine big boy (Y)

xx

Look not looking for an argument or anything but if he qwanted to take a shit on my pile of shit then he can do i wasnt bothered it was a laugh just some people dont understand how to take a laugh these days.

itsa bit of fun so let just all be ONE BIG HAPPY FORUM AND GET ALONG WITH EACH OTHER FOR ONCE ITS HOW PEOPLE DO THINGS WERE ALL DIFFERENT TO EACH OTHER OTHERWISR THE WORLD WOULD BE BORING.

EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT IF BEN LIKE THAT MUSIC THER LET IT BE IF YOU DONT THEN IT DOESNT MATTER DOES IT JUST LEAVE IT AND DONT BE PIKKY!!!

also i dont want everyone to quote this post and abuse me its just here to prove a point that were all different.

thanks ross. (Y)