Saw 5

LiamWood!

I saw it a couple of weeks ago, really enjoyed it. Was a little dissapointed as (in my opinion) there was a lack of gore compared to previous films. Found the overall plot alot easier to follow than number 4 (that still confuses me a little) but all in all a good movie!! As for a saw6, most probably as it's such a money making franchise.

Seriously hate the saw films with a passion, I dont understand the enjoyment of watching people die seriously twisted and horrific deaths. Kinda sick to be honest..

Near enough word for word what i was thinking I can watch jumpy stuff but i really cant stand graphic slaughter and torcher sure call me what you like for it but its kinda sick watching some of the stuff they put in there I dont batter an eye lid to watching people being shot in films but things like this step over the line for me don't think ill bother to be honnest.

I've only ever seen the first one and I intend to keep it that way - sure, it's left on a bit of a cliff hanger but it's rather cleverly written as it was a different kind of horror film; much better than the generic 'Dan, don't go in the shed, that's where Bob was killed 5 years ago today!' and all on a $1.2million budget!

However, I do think they're milking it a lot now - although it seems that they can't produce just one film many more, and I'm guessing with Saw its a little less to do with the storyline than just finding gory and shocking ways to kill/torture someone.

I saw this yesterday, I thought it was rubbish. It's one film to many, they should of left it at 4. They also left the ending very open, I can see there being a saw 6. It wasn't that gruesome too, there's been 4 films of touting geezers, something different would of been nice.