Readers Rides On Onza.com

Joe@Onza

The suns coming from behind him, the side facing us is in shade yet his back has light on it. so there wouldnt be a shadow that you can see because it would be off the edge of the rock....

Well it's still shopped...

No.

Nope, isnt :)

yes it is.

his tyre isnt comepressed at all, hes at some sort of a pissed angle compared to where hes supposed to be going.

stop saying it isnt just because you respect andre as a rider, i can gurannteee he didnt shop it, but some one has.

Edited by Hugh Hefner

• 4 weeks later...
WTF i sent pics of my limey 2 in an email to you and it's not up there. I sent the email about 5 times to and to 2 different addresses. Can you not send them in an email or do you have to use that outlook thing.

Thanks Bruce

I got them, along with about 100 others. You might get a chance another month. But thats what make it special having your bike on there....Its not easy.

I was going to bitch about me not winning, until i saw the winning entry. Wow that's a nice bike.

Yeah, Don't usually like Try All parts on my bikes

(only kidding) but them White tyres........POW!!

Edited by Joe@Onza

• 3 weeks later...
Readers rides is now up for February, (Y)

Our winner this month is Bruce Park from Axminster, He will soon be receiving his goody pack.

http://www.onza.com/v2/readers/

Cheers

Woooooop, that's me, yeah, I can believe it, I never win anything. yay, yay, yaaay.

This, and all the snow, and school being closed has made my day. lol

Thanks you so much

:D

Edited by 16 years later

• 1 month later...

yes it is.

his tyre isnt comepressed at all, hes at some sort of a pissed angle compared to where hes supposed to be going.

stop saying it isnt just because you respect andre as a rider, i can gurannteee he didnt shop it, but some one has.

Think youl find thats dartmoor and it isnt shopped!

Readers rides for for March has been announced

Ross Macdonald of Inverness will be receiving some Onza Goodies.

Thanks entering and look forward to seeing more pics.

I know that's the wrong link, but I'm just gonna say no no no no no no to that link.

Edited by JonMack

I know that's the wrong link, but I'm just gonna say no no no no no no to that link.

Thanks for pointing that out Jon, Sorry just been pratting about with a new online shop idea and got my control pastes mixed up. feel a bit silly now as my amateur work is being accessed by anybody who wants to now. Could you delete that link please. Jon do you want to design it for me you sound like you know what your doing?

Edited by Joe@Onza

Thanks for pointing that out Jon, Sorry just been pratting about with a new online shop idea and got my control pastes mixed up. feel a bit silly now as my amateur work is being accessed by anybody who wants to now. Could you delete that link please. Jon do you want to design it for me you sound like you know what your doing?

I like the homepage on that to be honest

• 5 months later...