Vincent And Dani Comas In Chile

MATRIAL

thanks!

is comas riding mod now or was it just for that one show?

please...comas looks so much better on stock :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Comas will ride mod next year i think ,,, monty´s factory choise ,, anyways that mod it´s diferent to the normal kamel ,, diferent geo he says,,, moves likes a stock with small wheels but he says stock it´s better ´couse you have more error tolerance ,, i hope you understan my english jajajaj

Edited by MATRIAL

Vincent's power is immense, those sidehops, from back wheel to back wheel and that up to front from two wheels on that rock was nuts.

Both Dani and Vincent have some amazing bike control, I think I'd struggle to gap to that concrete block and hold it, let alone turn on the back wheel.

didnt comas pretty much always use to ride mod? i know he's been riding both over the last few years. meh, tis true though he will be riding 20" next year, when carles diaz was over a few weeks back he was saying something about it being monty's choice for comas to ride mod. meh, throws another good rider into the mix for mod.

vid was immense though, hermance is a beast, hugely powerful but with complete control. awesome.

+1

who filmed this video????

was it recorded via phone nokia 3310????

No it was recorded whit a sony digital cam ,, but in low quality ,, any problems about that ¿? i was in a demo dude i can´t take good shot beocuse it´s full of people watching , and in the street part i was riding too

Comas on mod!?!?!?! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Vince is an animal, best in world imo.

Comas pretty much always rides mod, but i think he shud stick to stock lol.

No it was recorded whit a sony digital cam ,, but in low quality ,, any problems about that ¿? i was in a demo dude i can´t take good shot beocuse it´s full of people watching , and in the street part i was riding too

yes¿?

Skills!

Comas looks way better on Mod and I hope he stays on it. His style suits 20" better. :)

comas back on mod, it's the end of a legend...he was made for stock :(

---> http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=0EXg4BSEmvs

we need more riders at the top of the uci stock elite who are not french, who will beat vincent and the coust brother if it's not comas?

there is just belaey now.

Edited by chimpanzyyyy

comas back on mod, it's the end of a legend...he was made for stock :(

---> http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=0EXg4BSEmvs

we need more riders at the top of the uci stock elite who are not french, who will beat vincent and the coust brother if it's not comas?

there is just belaey now.

Comas rides stock like a mod, it looks silly :P

No one is going to beat Gilles anyway, he is superman. :P

Comas can try and beat Benito, as there was no one even close to him on 20" last year.