Xmas Presents

alextheferret

Screen wash, general car stuff and 80quid or so. Got mothers presents n stuff tommorow. Pretty happy really, I know times are pretty hard for my dad at the mo so Im pretty greatful. Should have enough money to fund the new car :)

Is it just me or is the dinner SO much better than the presents? Its the main thing iv been looking forward to about xmas this year. Love it.

EDIT: Oh yea got myself a couple of sweet Money Tees yesterday as a present to myself, really nice tees and they were on sale. (Y)

Edited by Tom_

Uhm,

Adamant A1 Bike, <--- didn't buy new 2nd hand.

Ted Baker aftershave, shower gel and deodroant.

Left 4 dead -PC

Fallout 3 - ps3

Little big planet - ps3

Ralph lauren top

Lacoste tracksuit

Lacoste jacket

Some boxers

Some jeans

Bench T

8gb usb stick

Some Wii remotes and steering wheels for Mario Kart

£30 HMV Voucher

GHD Straightner's

Bout it i think.

Edited by Sam F

Is it just me or is the dinner SO much better than the presents? Its the main thing iv been looking forward to about xmas this year. Love it.

Now that I'm older, I actually think the same thing.

Got a camcorder, tripod, Jimmy Carr DVD, shower stuff, JOOP!, beer, jelly beans, monies and vouchers.

I liked what my boss got me, a £20 Game card and dog tags which have information held on a memory stick.

Today, I recieved,

An ipod nano, in orange

an ipod dock for it

a mini mp3 speaker which is USB too, that looks like a little amp

a car stereo speaker and head unit, hehe

the DARK KNIGHT on dvd, looking forward to that

a brand new stephen king book

warhammer dawn of war: dark crusade from my mate, who also gave me a necron lord figure, for which I need superglue.

a cool wall clock that goes with my cupboard unit set thing

a book that's called, 'how a dog trains its owner' hehe

My dad's given me £120 for christmas, but it would be better to have a whole family than £120. Nevertheless, there's no going back.

Yeah, today's been quite good, went for a walk with the dog, lol, who doesn't listen to me ^_^, had a nice turkey cooked by my brother, which was really good for his first christmas dinner he's cooked, and believe it or not, I did some of the washing up by my own choice! :P

Have a good one, TF

Hair Clippers (for my pubic and bum hair)

"Jam" (Chris Morris) DVD

"Anatomy and Phisiology" textbook by Seeley, Tate + Stephens (do you use or have you used this one Tomm?)

"Principles of Psychology, Volume 2" by William James (present from me biatch)

Some new boxers and socks (the inevitable)

About 50 squid (prostitute money)

Gavin & Stacey box set

Like a Ken & Barbie box set?

"Anatomy and Phisiology" textbook by Seeley, Tate + Stephens (do you use or have you used this one Tomm?)

I haven't heard of that one, but it looks pretty similar to one that I have used. Is this just an interest you have or is it for university or something?

Hair Clippers (for my pubic and bum hair)

"Jam" (Chris Morris) DVD

"Principles of Psychology, Volume 2" by William James (present from me biatch)

Some new boxers and socks (the inevitable)

About 50 squid (prostitute money)

Like a Ken & Barbie box set?

ooh let me know how the jam dvd turns out,and the brass actually. ive been watching all the day todays recently and its soo good, some bits are funnier than partridge and brass eye imo.

I haven't heard of that one, but it looks pretty similar to one that I have used. Is this just an interest you have or is it for university or something?

Supposed to be for University. Neuroscience falls under the Anatomy and Phisiology department at Bristol, so I there's an additional emphasis toward it. I might be talking nonsense however. I'm still thinking of changing to Philosophy though, so it may well end up being read for general interest. I find reading about biology really interesting providing there's no pressure to do so for the purposes of remembering for an exam. Really sucks the life out of it for me!

ooh let me know how the jam dvd turns out,and the brass actually. ive been watching all the day todays recently and its soo good, some bits are funnier than partridge and brass eye imo.

I've already seen it several times but via illegal means. It's my favourite Chris Morris work. It's the darkest, most sureal and creative humour that he's done, that I've seen (I've seen pretty much everything he's done). And it uses some great ambient music such as Aphex Twin.

You should check out "Nathan Barley" as well which is superb.