Phat Pads & New Phat Backings

Phatmike

• 2 weeks later...

Received a set of these in the post earlier this week, got around to fitting them last night finally. Previous pads were TNN's, these have a lot more bite, and the hold is awesome! Really pleased with my purchase, and the purple backings are pimp!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any news on the Vee backings Mike, pictures of design or prototype? I will most likely getting some Phat material after I have finished with my Rock Blues and would like to see if its worth waiting and getting the backings as well? ^_^

• 1 month later...
Yeah he is Hnter i got some but hes waiting to release it when he knows its all good and his website is up at running which is being done atm he should be selling it soon though.

tris

Alright, cheers.

Does it feel as quick as water but lubricates the system like Royal Blood yeah?

• 2 weeks later...

yeah i have but Ive spoke to mike and its because the company where he gets the pad has cocked up hes couldnt do anything over christmas due to them being closed im im 99% sure he spoke to them yesterday. He aplogises for the delay of his pads :D

yeah i have but Ive spoke to mike and its because the company where he gets the pad has cocked up hes couldnt do anything over christmas due to them being closed im im 99% sure he spoke to them yesterday. He aplogises for the delay of his pads :D

• 3 months later...