Skins

Nathan Woodley

It's massively bad. It's just slightly exagerated real life, and it glamourises (if thats a real word) all the bad stuff. Hence creating an abundance of dickheads who wish they were characters from skins.

No, your just a f**king bore without a clue who spanks off to Jenna Jamison and makes jokes about other peoples mums. Arse.

I loved the first two series, mainly because they followed my two years through 6th form. Going into 6th form with a goal to join the RAF, and coming out with a full time job in halfords due to all the f**king around, made it pretty cool to relate too. I think the writers got it just right, kinda wish they'd just left it after the 2nd series though.

No, your just a f**king bore without a clue who spanks off to Jenna Jamison and makes jokes about other peoples mums. Arse.

I loved the first two series, mainly because they followed my two years through 6th form. Going into 6th form with a goal to join the RAF, and coming out with a full time job in halfords due to all the f**king around, made it pretty cool to relate too. I think the writers got it just right, kinda wish they'd just left it after the 2nd series though.

You couldn't be more wrong. How did you come to that conclusion?

It's 'you're' not 'your', by the way.

Thing is mate, i dont understand a f**king word you just said. Which im glad. Because i can rest assured i'm not a fanny. I mean f**k me when was the last time you had a decent night out. I only come on here when i need something for my bike or to laugh at hyped up arseholes, like yourself, and enjoy they way in which they'll only argue with people like me because i'm no-one right? But if OBM said what i said it'd be 'oooo i lick your arse, your so right hahaha'.

Ahaha Have a f**king pint and get off you f**king high horse man, were all the same on this forum, just f**king people who ride bikes with no seats!

Thing is mate, i dont understand a f**king word you just said. Which im glad. Because i can rest assured i'm not a fanny. I mean f**k me when was the last time you had a decent night out. I only come on here when i need something for my bike or to laugh at hyped up arseholes, like yourself, and enjoy they way in which they'll only argue with people like me because i'm no-one right? But if OBM said what i said it'd be 'oooo i lick your arse, your so right hahaha'.

Ahaha Have a f**king pint and get off you f**king high horse man, were all the same on this forum, just f**king people who ride bikes with no seats!

Again, completely wrong. How can you make these assumptions from reading things on an internet forum?

-My last, what I'd call 'decent', night out was probably Tuesday.

-I only come on here while I'm doing work or something else on my computer. It's just on in the background.

-If OBM was being a dickhead and said what you did, my reaction would have been exactly the same.

-My bike has a seat.

-I am currently drinking beer.

Again, completely wrong. How can you make these assumptions from reading things on an internet forum?

-I only come on here while I'm doing work or something else on my computer. It's just on in the background.

-If OBM was being a dickhead and said what you did, my reaction would have been exactly the same.

-My bike has a seat.

Get out!

:P.

-My bike has a seat.

Every f**ker knows scrabble club at the OAP's home doesnt count, i'm guna go ahead and guess the second point it complete bullshit considering how long youve been around and your post count, which can only lead me to believe that the point about OBM was also bullshit. The 4th point - srsly, dont be so pedantic, and why not go out with real people and stop drinking beer in front of a computer all night, whilst probably (and i reiterate the point from my first post) noshing one out to Jenna Jamison.

Who knows, you might even make some friends!

Every f**ker knows scrabble club at the OAP's home doesnt count, i'm guna go ahead and guess the second point it complete bullshit considering how long youve been around and your post count, which can only lead me to believe that the point about OBM was also bullshit. The 4th point - srsly, dont be so pedantic, and why not go out with real people and stop drinking beer in front of a computer all night, whilst probably (and i reiterate the point from my first post) noshing one out to Jenna Jamison.

Who knows, you might even make some friends!

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload

Anyway, back OT,

I don't like they way they've tried to just replace characters from the first two series. I mean Cassy, sidehop and Chris are three that i spotted almost straight away. Not saying all the characters are predecessors of the earlier series but why not go for a completely different group instead. If you get what i mean?

and i can proudly say, i've made love to a man!

Edited by Robwalker