Be Part Of The Biggest Trials Street Ride

JackMeek

ok might be able to come, i think its only 31 quid for a return ticket from welly to waterloo so fingers crossed :)

will find out wednesday on my way to college about final price and if i can get my bike done again.

should be interesting after no riding for 6 months XD

If anyone saw The Bourne Ultimatium movie, the scene where bourne tells the reporter Simon Ross to go to the bus stop, the building to the left of that is shell centre building more or less...

Its also f**king massive and usually has a Shell flag flying from the top.

For the geologists among you its made of oolitic sandstone.

If you get to Charing Cross you've gone too far, but hopefully will have looked out of the left hand side of the train and saw all the trials riders.

righto, got a choice of a trian to go back at 8 or 9.... does anyone think the ride will still be going on 8.30 ( to let me get to the station )? its a little bit cheaper at that time as well :)

There'll probably be a few of us riding/ chillin' until we literally have no energy left.

Most people tend to shoot off an hour or so after it gets dark.

Attention Safe-end mandem:

Should we consider booking a train? Me, Luke, The Down, Simp, Kev, John, Fish, Maher, Andy + 2/3 locals on saturday, and even more coming down on the sunday. We aint gonna fit :P

Bike carriges *** :P always empty sunday though so will be fineeee

1 step closer to working bike, phat pads sorted. now just need grips from halfords, stuff i ordered from tarty to arive and a bit of modding on my tensioner. then its all about the setting up :P

anyone know if joel's going (rago muffin i think he is here)

Edited by ZHI-sam

Attention Safe-end mandem:

Should we consider booking a train? Me, Luke, The Down, Simp, Kev, John, Fish, Maher, Andy + 2/3 locals on saturday, and even more coming down on the sunday. We aint gonna fit :P

Oh i should have danny and jake with me. And maybe nick.