Be Part Of The Biggest Trials Street Ride

JackMeek

cant wait for this ride!

going to be awsome!

i know of a lot of riders that are coming that don't have forum or facebook so you'll probably find there will be more there than expected ;)

looking foward to seeing 'no way' and Mr koekoek oh and of course jack :)

will be intresting to see what newspapers and TV people turn up =]

See you there!!

..Rob..

Johnny mc, i cant be of much help to you, but... theres a subsidised offer on our local train service, wrexham or shrewsbury to london, for £10 each way... not sure how much wrexham to liverpool is (to be fair its on the way, as liverpool, wrexham, shrewsbury birmingham fall on a straightish line) but im sure its like £12-13 return or summit silly. which makes it like £32 all in, which isnt bad.

Change of plan for me, looks like I'm gonna be staying in Watford Saturday night, so is anyone getting the train from Watford?

think dan6061 and rich4130 are coming from aylesbury or bletchley on the train.

still haven't heard from steve yet, so the space back to bournemouth is yours nick.

steve

think dan6061 and rich4130 are coming from aylesbury or bletchley on the train.

still haven't heard from steve yet, so the space back to bournemouth is yours nick.

steve

Cheers Steve, much appreciated, especially since looking at trains back to Bournemouth are only going as far as Eastleigh.

whos going from bedford station? aparantly its 25 odd quid for a return including the underground but i know someone who said if 4 people get a group ticket, its something like 11 quid each :D :D :D

ill be getting to london for 10.30, need to find out the times ect but will expect i get the 9-9.30 ish train, maybe with a mate

will be intresting to see what newspapers and TV people turn up

it will indeed, and what coppers turn up telling us to move on. they would need riot vans to get rid of us all XD

Edited by ZHI-sam

5p and a bog standard halfords one?

will try that, i was at halfords when i was tring in their warehouse XD joys of my mum being a manager lol

pro2 bolt instead of a 5p, got one mangled in the thread a while back :P

wouldnt wanna risk my pro 2 bolts, i screw them i havnt got a bike for the ride

whos going from bedford station? aparantly its 25 odd quid for a return including the underground but i know someone who said if 4 people get a group ticket, its something like 11 quid each :D :D :D

ill be getting to london for 10.30, need to find out the times ect but will expect i get the 9-9.30 ish train, maybe with a mate

You dont need underground, just go to Blackfriars and ride the rest of the way? Off peak day return is £18.

after talking to si physio, its looking like I'll be crutching around (N)

Maybe you can share davetrials' toaster (which is on his foot). ;) You 2 cripples will have to stick together.

That's a propper shame though Ali, would have been good to see you rip up a load of lines in London. It's worth resting it though I suppose.

You dont need underground, just go to Blackfriars and ride the rest of the way? Off peak day return is £18.

how far is it? ive never been anywhere out of wellingborough riding. who you going on the train with? scooby and tom bambury are from bedford too but not sure how they are getting there