Be Part Of The Biggest Trials Street Ride

JackMeek

Confirmation.

I have done Maps for riders if you want one. Try to be there at 11am, if not dont worry and try and find me while im riding or there will be plenty of riders to tag along with who will have one.

Destination is jubilee Gardens Near the london eye. It is so close to waterloo station you will be laughing at your self if you dont find It.

Just ask people for directions.

people are sending me lots of messages about when to get there.

It is 11am

The majority are getting there early so you may as well too. I would like to visit alot of locations so that we can leave shortly after 11 30am

from the meeting point.

For people who might feel like they need to make a point if they get moved on from a spot. Dont be confrontational please. You are respresenting our sport. lets leave a good impression.

Thanks Jack Meek

Last thoughts.

ENJOY IT. SEE YOU THERE.

Yes I am massively looking forward to this, however problem is i am at a huge house party tonight not finishing till 4 and i am obliged to stay and drink copius amounts, so if your see some one on an inspired falling up curbs and generally looking screwed its me, however the plan is to still be merry when i get on the train :)

well my pedal thread went in my driveside crank ! anyone got a spare isis needed ! Il pay ! Sam pm me your number

got a pair of burns, 165 length with a 20 tooth cog on an some v8 pedals that work but need bearings fixed realy. can bring them along if you wanna borrow them?

pm'd but i have no credit lol

Edited by ZHI-sam

got my ticket ,on the train to marylbone that passes through bicester north,haddenham & thame parkway,princes risborough,high wycombe and the wembly on the way,so if anyone who get on the same train as me feel free to chat (Y)

i should be off the tube 11ish so i'll see people there

Imagine how big the pile of bags will be at the sloped walls.

Aahah, never thought about that, got the perfect image in my head.

I reckon we should have a group photo. =D

Crikey this ride has soon come around quick, I haven't been this excited since the group rides I used to go on when I first started trials.

Aahah, never thought about that, got the perfect image in my head.

I reckon we should have a group photo. =D

Crikey this ride has soon come around quick, I haven't been this excited since the group rides I used to go on when I first started trials.

Someone really needs to take a group photo, good idea be amazing!

I need to take a look at my rear hib internals, was riding it the other day and it went 'click!' and then was stuck in engagement, forwards and backwards!

Was a bit nervous about it after that...

Can't wait for this though! We'll be rocking down in the van, I just need to sort out parking etc... :unsure:

JACK

please make another ride in the summer :( a massive one like this

i REALLY! want to go, but my bikes not in working order and im propa not stoked about missing this :(

June maybe?

Damon i have somthing else in the pipe line that i am going to release to the forum that will be over 3days worth for late may dates.

Might mention it in london but i think i want to get a good package together of info and make it sound really good so people are interested and all details are clear on this event.

Shame you couldnt make it. Ever want to come down my way give us a shout.