Be Part Of The Biggest Trials Street Ride

JackMeek

my mates coming with his camera i think so im sure a group photo will be done :)

is anyone bringing a bleed kit with them? not a single halford around here has one and my mates just broke :( also alex could you bring that crank puller please :)

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....howtopic=132291

EDIT: Sweet just seen I got the 1000th reply on this topic :D

Edited by E6v6i6l

Dunno if its been mentioned, but I dont think Hans Rey will be making an appearance... he's back home in L.A. lol (Source: Twitter).

But apart from that, this is going to be VERY interesting haha! See you all there tomorrow... Volvo-less :(

Edited by Jonny Jones

my mates coming with his camera i think so im sure a group photo will be done :)

is anyone bringing a bleed kit with them? not a single halford around here has one and my mates just broke :( also alex could you bring that crank puller please :)

Yes, Someone is called Chris, because Charlie jennigs is using borrowing one, Look out for us, We will be on Onza Limys, onza Pro, on t-bird

For the people that are from my way, I'm getting the 0936 train from leigh-on-sea if anyone wants to meet me on it. I plan on making a few detours before going to sloped walls, for example... McDonald's for breakfast menu :rolleyes:

ANDYYYY

msn me bigamac @ hotmail.co.uk

My plan was to get the 09:01 from chalkwell then get off at benfleet to meet birdman, skoze and simps. And a few others i think.

Wanna do that with us?

ANDYYYY

msn me bigamac @ hotmail.co.uk

My plan was to get the 09:01 from chalkwell then get off at benfleet to meet birdman, skoze and simps. And a few others i think.

Wanna do that with us?

Not really, as I've have already made plans to meet people on the train, I just thought I'd let others know. Nobody has really made any times for meets.