Be Part Of The Biggest Trials Street Ride

JackMeek

Some mobile phone photos and videos here - there's one 5:30 video with Kenny Belaey and DannyMac swapping bikes, Rowan Johns nailing a brakeless sidehop to manual and loads of other random stuff - enjoy :)...

http://www.skynet.ie/~ceason/photos/20090301_LondonRide/

awesome

kenny/danny bikes swap :D

rowan side hop (Y)

That's a pretty sweet bike you have. I was the Irish guy with the Simtra who didn't puncture your front tube (Y)

That was my mate who punctured Steve's tube. He wasn't happy! :P

Was it you with the tiny looking red front rotor who I was talking to? or someone else? Just remember talking to some irish guy with blood all down his shin!

I got there pretty late, although I did have to wade through a group of riders who were riding by a pub at Blackfriars. You dudes were getting in between me and a roast beef dinner: Playing with fire. I also happened to spot Hermance down some random side street doing stuff.

From looking at that vid, looks like I turned up at a pretty good time of the ride (About 5:30pm in real time). Was cool to meet some people from here again.

That was my mate who punctured Steve's tube. He wasn't happy! :P

Was it you with the tiny looking red front rotor who I was talking to? or someone else? Just remember talking to some irish guy with blood all down his shin!

That would be me - haven't given myself a shinjury in well over a year and this one was a doozy :)... Best type of injury - it looks nasty, but doesn't hurt...

I was stopped by two women on the way back to the hotel wondering if I needed an ambulance though :D...