Be Part Of The Biggest Trials Street Ride

JackMeek

just got back, im knackered. Was an awesome day ride, met so many people I hadn't seen in ages, rode some new stuff and learnt some new stuff too I did get footage but its really shit stuff so dont expect anything good from me...

really good, Im looking forward to the hundreds of photos now. Any news coverage? New thread?

Just got back, been out for 17 hours in total including 6hrs driving. Now thats what I call a ride! Was having trouble staying awake on the way back. >_<

Thanks to Jack for having the idea and everyone else for turning up and making the ride so memorable

Best part, Jennings out witting the old bill.

Police - "You can only take photos, no videos!"

Charlie - "Is 24 pictures a second okay?"

Police - "Errrmm??"

heard bout that, Berriilliiaannt!!!

oh my f***in christ............respect to everyone!!! :)

Everyone I talk to was cool, riding was off the hook, I didn't really think of it as a ride. more like 5/6 different rides in one day.

loved it.

ribs are killing me though!!!

Jack Meek will go down in history if this becomes a regular thing.

So what you got planned for May then Jack? Burmingham Maybe?

Who was there when that bloke locked himself out of that London College after telling us to get lost?

No, jumper, no phone, no one to let him back in.

DSC_0581.jpg

Serves the b*****d right, when i got to that spot there was 2 guys there who had been riding, and instead of asking them to move on he grabbed thier bags and before they could get them he was back inside the building and locked the doors! he obviously called the police as shortly after a police woman arrived, we were talking to her for abit then he walks out with th ebags and says to the police woman "I have found these 2 bags and claimed them as lost property" and he handed them to her, f**king dickhead!!

Other than that it was a damn good ride!

Big thanks to Jack for arranging it.

Adam

Who was there when that bloke locked himself out of that London College after telling us to get lost?

DSC_0581.jpg

HAHAHA!!! thats the same guy that told our group to piss off and we were only sat down on the wall... what a twat. Nice pic though :lol:

Xandor

That was super fun. Felt like i didn't do enough riding but definitely enjoyed watching everyone else.

Thanks Jack!

[edit]

Who was that guy floating about on the bmx with really really wide bars? He was always about with trials riders so i presume he's from here? I think he was with Fat Pants who was also on a bmx, or he certainly looked like Fat Pants but then i saw that blue Lesson mod about, so f**k knows.

And enlarge that pic of that guy. Damn he looks scarily paedophileish. He didn't seem to anything but stand around, didn't realise he got locked out. :lol:

Edited by eskimo

Totally amazing weekend, rode both days with so many quality riders and allround nice guys!

Jack a huge well done and thanks to you matey (Y)

So many old faces was really good to catch up........... Andrei on street was the nuts man!

Every muscle in my body is aching this morning but have been cheered up by this picture of the tosser that locked himself out, literally the highlight of 09 so far talk about humiliation!

Reduced: 42% of original size [ 1504 x 1000 ] - Click to view full image

Good times, pretty glad we had a decent ride Saturday 'cos Sunday got pretty rediculous with so many people and getting kicked off every five seconds!

Glad to see so many people out though, and nice to see people I've not seen for years.

Cheers!

Serves the b*****d right, when i got to that spot there was 2 guys there who had been riding, and instead of asking them to move on he grabbed thier bags and before they could get them he was back inside the building and locked the doors! he obviously called the police as shortly after a police woman arrived, we were talking to her for abit then he walks out with th ebags and says to the police woman "I have found these 2 bags and claimed them as lost property" and he handed them to her, f**king dickhead!!

Other than that it was a damn good ride!

Big thanks to Jack for arranging it.

Adam

I've got a load of pictures of him, he had the full photoshoot.

Who was that guy floating about on the bmx with really really wide bars? He was always about with trials riders so i presume he's from here? I think he was with Fat Pants who was also on a bmx, or he certainly looked like Fat Pants but then i saw that blue Lesson mod about, so f**k knows.

Matt Scopse aka Gok Wan / Token etc. Fatty brought the bmx down as he doesn't have a bike atm :)

ill tell you what, you missed 1 hell of a ride hannah :P

wait till the video and morep ics are up, you will see :D

i might even be in some of them, in the back ground :P dam broken lever so couldnt bleed it ARRRG

who ever helped me with that, your a legend for trying :)

Sooooooo tired now :( can barely move lol

was a good ride, didnt really think it was amazing to ride there, but meeting loads of new people etc was good :D

I was on the 03 zoo with a loud as f**k king :)

I saw you go past me or rather I heard you :P

WTF have you done to it :lol:

ill tell you what, you missed 1 hell of a ride hannah :P

wait till the video and morep ics are up, you will see :D

i might even be in some of them, in the back ground :P dam broken lever so couldnt bleed it ARRRG

who ever helped me with that, your a legend for trying :)

hey wish i could of done more. sorry man.

Edited by Aaron.gloster